Chapter 9

Lizzy went to her room and sat down on her bed as her maid, Renesmee was getting a dress layed out for the day. "Ciel seemed really mad, didn't he?" She ask the maid, as Renesmee help her up. She put a corset on and had her tighten as she the pole on her bed. "He did seem rather angry but he should be feeling better soon. Most boys do lose their temper more than us. Mostly if he's a noble which his is, but don't worry My Lady." She said smiling at her which made Lizzy calmer and happier. "It's been a while since we've done anything together, do you think I should ask him if we can do anything together today?" She ask her maid, which was tying her corset then walk over to her closet looking for a cute dress for her to wear.

"Well My Lady, from what I heard from that butler of his, he has nothing going on today." Renesmee said, grabbing a pastel color dress with white bows. She help Lizzy into her dress, then put her hair up in her pigs tails making sure they were also curled. "My Lady, would you like me to go with you or would you like to go by yourself?" She ask her lady, Lizzy had to think for a minute. She knew she has to stand up to him some day, she played with her thumbs for a second. She looked at her maid and shook her head, "I have to do this alone, but if anything goes wrong, I'll call for you. I promise, but you can see if Sebastian needs any help." The name of the other male demon made Renesmee eyebrow twitch but nodded.

They both exited the room going opposite ways, Renesmee going right, Lizzy was heading left. She felt determined and not very scared, she knew the fear would be coming back as soon as she would ask him the question. However, she didn't want that to happen so she kept her fear down in her stomach and don't let it show, even though she wanted to. She knock on Ciel's study, and waited. She heard a small 'come in', she opened the door and took the seat that was in front of him. 'Don't let the fear show, just ask him, a simple yes or no question.' She thought, Ciel look up at her putting down his papers. Yes, he was a little mad that she was in a contract with the demon, but since her soul wasn't going anywhere anytime soon he was fine with it, for now.

"What has brought you to my study today?" He ask, he sounded human, like he did before all this has happened. She took a deep breath, hopefully not the last one either. "Ciel, I was wondering... if you weren't busy today... could we go out and do something together?" She ask, which she didn't even hear fear in her question. She saw Ciel staring at her, which was scary seeing him stare at her. It was an uneasy feeling, just because it look cold. Then he smiled, which was shocking seeing him smile. She thought he couldn't smile anymore. "Of course we can Lizzy. Let's go somewhere around 6, we'll leave around 5, alright?" Ciel said and Lizzy wanted to shout 'WAIT REALLY?!' because of how shock she was. It was literally that easy, only cause he was scary to death all the time but it's that easy.

She smiled at him getting up walking over to him, causing him to turn to her, seeing what she was going to do. She leaned down and gave him a hug, knowing him he wasn't a big fan of hugs at all. Since Lizzy was his soon to be wife, he let it slide, which he hugged her back. It made her feel so much better, that when she left the room, she wasn't scared of him anymore. She actually felt loved by him. She knew deep down in her heart, she loved him too. Sure, he can be scary as hell sometimes but who can blame him? She had no idea what happened to him in that one month. She wanted to ask, but she didn't want him being mad. So she will ask when the time is right, right now she wanted to enjoy this love feeling she has.