Chapter 8

Lizzy wakes up to a loud crash from downstairs. Worried she makes her way downstairs seeing her new maid Renesmee, which had Sebastian, Ciel's butler, in a choke hold. The kitchen was a mess, a huge one that Sebastian and her will have to clean up later. "Renesmee, please let Sebastian go." Lizzy order her new maid. Renesmee release Sebastian walking back over to her new master. "Sebastian what the hell is going on!?" They heard someone yell. Lizzy face went pale, and notice she couldn't hide her eye without an eyepatch.

Lizzy and her maid turned to see a very angry Ciel. His angry stayed until her look at Renesmee, his eyes soften slightly. Ciel being a demon he could smell the scent all over her and his soon to be wife. Ciel took the appearance of the new demon he came across. Her hair was long black, her eyes were light blue almost like ice. Her maid outfit was a midnight blue, had tights on with red high heels on that made her 5 inches taller than she was. Making her the same height as Sebastian.

Ciel then look at Lizzy noticing her hair being down, and her eye wasn't covered. Ciel saw the mark on her eye. Then he glared at the new maid who just smirk at him. Ciel took a deep breath so he wouldn't kill Lizzy's new maid. "Lizzy, may I have a word with you and your new 'maid'?" Ciel ask showing a slight bit of his anger as he ask her the question. Lizzy look at him nodding her head. Lizzy started to following Ciel, Renesmee pulled her arm away from Sebastian which has been holding her arm, just in case she would harm his master. Renesmee smirk at Sebastian as she followed her master upstairs leaving Sebastian to clean up a mess.

When they made it to Ciel's office closing the door, Lizzy sat down in the chair in front of his desk. Her maid was standing behind her, they watch Ciel pace back and forth in front of them. "Elizabeth, why of all the things did you call this demon?!" He shouted at her, she flinch and look at him. "How am I suppose to know that I was calling out to a demon?"

"Don't use that tone with me!"
"Then why are you yelling at me for?!"

"She did summon me but didn't she was doing it." Renesmee broke into their fight, they face her. "What?" Ciel ask looking her dead in the eye. "Well, some people it's very rare, when they have a wish they will summon a demon but completely unaware of doing it. I can sense when people do that, Lizzy was that one so I made a deal with her. Don't worry her soul isn't getting taken anytime soon, it isn't getting taken at all." Renesmee explain it to Ciel, which he sat down at his desk sighing. "Please leave while I take in this information." Ciel said and Lizzy quickly left the room with Renesmee.