Chapter 10

Renesmee was trying to do Lizzy's hair but she kept pulling away from her. She was doing a bun style to change what her normal hair style would be. She trying to get her to try new things, maybe she'll like something new. However, Elizabeth was much more of a challenge than she thought. The good thing is that Renesmee loves challenges, no wonder Ciel would want to marry her. Elizabeth and her even fought over what dress she could wear. Which ever one she got there was always something wrong with the dress she choose. Too low cut, too short, too dark, and so on. She left Elizabeth pick the dress out but she was doing her hair anyways. 

"My Lady, if you stay still this bun will look ten times better." Renesmee said trying to do her bun, but Lizzy frowned. She sat there letting her do her hair, but if she pulled her hair, she was going to yell. But she didn't, for a demon, she was gentle. After it was done, Renesmee let Lizzy look in the mirror. Lizzy's jaw drop to the floor, her hair looks really good on her, she even had that one strand of hair she always had down. She wonders why she never done this before. She hugged her maid, who was shock but hugged back soon after.

Lizzy got her corset on, and her dress on, with her gloves, and shoes. Renesmee smiled at her, "You look amazing, as always, My Lady." She said, Lizzy giggled. She was 10 minutes ahead before she had to leave, early was better than late anyways. She thought what she could do for about five minutes. Read? No. Look out the window? Boring. She looked at Renesmee, who was putting everything away that she used on her hair. Maybe ask her questions on demons?

"Hey Renesmee, I have a question." Lizzy ask, Renesmee stop what she was doing and looked at her. "Yes?" She responded, now Lizzy felt nervous. "Why don't demons feel?" She ask, meaning like emotions, Renesmee thought for a second. It's gonna be hard to explain to a young lady why demons can't feel emotions or lack them. In some cases, anger does come and some others.

"Well, in some cases we do feel some emotions. Like, if your soul was going to be taken away, I would feel rage and anger. Or if I lost a mate, I would feel despair. Most of the time we don't feel emotions, just only in some cases. At any rate, we mostly don't feel anything at all." Renesmee explain to Lizzy the best she could. She ponder for a moment, in only some cases they can feel pain, and despair. "Do you have a mate?" She ask her maid, man it did feel a bit weird saying 'mate' instead of 'fiancee'. 

"Oh me? I have no mate at the moment, but wouldn't you agree that the butler here is handsome?" Renesmee ask making Lizzy blush and saying no he was just a butler, making her maid laugh at her. Of course, Renesmee was kidding, seeing her master flustered was amusing to her. "Oh, I almost forgot something," She said walking over to Lizzy, she covered her eye that had a contract mark. "There." She said, Lizzy looked in the mirror, her jaw dropped to the floor at what she saw. Her contract mark was completely gone from her eye, looked like there was nothing there to begin with. "How?" She ask her maid, who smiled at her, "Well, since I'm not going to have your soul I can make the contract symbol appear and disappear as I please." Renesmee said, only having a reason why she removed it.

The maid knew Lizzy's fiancee would love to see her eyes, both of them without the contract. "Thank you." She told her, she bow to her, opening the door for her to leave the room. Lizzy left the room with her maid following right behind. When she made it to the staircase, Ciel was in front of the door, waiting for her. She walked down, right up to him smiling, Ciel had a shocked expression. Only because her eye that once held a contract seal was now gone, Lizzy noticed and tried not to laugh at him. "Is there something wrong?" She ask him, as he shook his head the shocked expression left his face. "Nothing's wrong, shall we head out?" Ciel said, holding his hand out, which she gladly took. He lead her to the carriage which they go inside, her maid and his butler followed. Renesmee and Sebastian were glaring at each other, Lizzy couldn't help but giggle at them, she knew they would get along. All relationships starts with hate then turns into love, she's sure they will fall in love with each other. She kept that thought to herself as they rode to the restaurant they were going to eat at. Little did she know, Ciel had a surprise for her.