Chapter 5

Next morning, Sebastian came to his master's room, opening the curtains. Ciel look at Lizzy seeing that she hasn't woke up from the bright sunshine. She was sleeping peacefully as if she was dead, but she was still breathing. "Sebastian make up some tea, Earl Grey should be alright." Ciel told Sebastian, he bowed and with that he left to make some tea. Lizzy woke up after hearing the bedroom door close when Sebastian left. She yawn and stretch out her body, and look seeing Ciel smiling at her. She gave him a small warm smile, "Good morning to you." She got up and walk to the bathroom to brush her teeth, Ciel followed her in the bathroom. He hugged her from behind, she look at him with a toothbrush in her mouth.

"Elizabeth how did you sleep?" He ask her and she spat out the toothpaste in her mouth. She look at him through the mirror, seeing him smiling at her through the mirror. She smiled at him,"I slept well, what about you Ciel?" She ask him. "It was alright I suppose." He said and she moved his arms away from her. "I'm going to go get ready now." She back in the room closing the door behind her. Ciel saw something wrong, she seemed to be avoiding him. Like she didn't want to marry him, however he wasn't sad but mad, angry. Demons don't have emotions, but boy he felt this one. It hit him right in the face, hard too. He wanted to scream at Elizabeth to see if she was avoiding him. However, he held it back. He didn't want her to be afraid of me, like she was when she knew he was a demon.

Elizabeth got done getting ready, she left the room walking past Sebastian in the hallway. As Sebastian walk past her, he smelled something and he stop in his tracks. He smelled Elizabeth's soul, it was different from what he had smelled before. He couldn't help it, he's eyes flash demonic pink, he wanted that soul now. He felt like he needed that soul. He refuse to listen to his desires, Ciel would be angry to find out about it. He sighed sadly and made it to Ciel's room. He was shock to see what he saw. All the curtains were rip and torn down, the head board to the bed was broken in half. Ciel was sitting on the bed his eyes red, he had his clothes on he look at Sebastian. "She's avoiding me, she doesn't wish to marry me." Ciel said in anger, Sebastian felt sorry for Lizzy now.

Elizabeth was now outside, sitting on a bench feeling the nice warm fresh air on her face. She loved smelling the fresh air, she smiled. She was having a good time, she didn't see Ciel coming behind her. Ciel covered her eyes, she sat there not moving a inch. Ciel eyes were red, not turning back to their blue color. Lizzy accidentally faint from frighten, Ciel pick her up and carried her to their room. He layed her down on the bed and left without another word. He knew one thing, the room was a huge mess. She had a surprise in store for her and it was a big one.