Chapter 11

Lizzy sat silently in the carriage, she had to admit she was excited but a little nervous. The dark arua coming from Sebastian and Renesmee wasn't helping her very much. She layed her hand on her hand looking out the window. Soon enough, she seen bright lights looking like a carnival was in town. She raised her head up, she seen rides and games being played. Her eye lit up from it, she had to say it was truely beautiful, in her eyes. She was hoping that this was the place Ciel was taking her. She was basic shaking in her seat wanting to know the answer, but by Ciel's face he seemed amsumed.

Soon, the carriage came to a stop, as Sebastian got out. He helped Renesmee out, which the female demon was surprised at first but didn't say anything. Next was Lizzy then his master Ciel, Lizzy was so excited she didn't know what to do first. She wanted to play games but wanted to ride some rides there. She was shocked by one that was a huge circle with little crates, with people inside going in a circle. The sign for the ride said "Ferris Wheel." Renesmee, seemed a little shaken by the largeness of the ride, even know she was a demon, heights weren't her thing. Sebastian seemed to notice this, smirked after helping Lizzy and Ciel our he suggested it.

"My Lord and Lady how about we go on the Ferris Wheel first?" Lizzy eyes lit up begging Ciel to let them go on it, Ciel of course l gave in and allowed it. As Lizzy and Ciel were walking in front of Renesmee and Sebastian they had a small conversation. "You don't seem to happy like Lady Elizabeth to go on the Ferris Wheel." He said, as much as she would love to punch that dumb smirk on Sebastian's face she restrained herself from doing so. "Even though I come from the depths of Hell I'm not the biggest fan of heights." She said looking at how big the Ferris Wheel really was. All four stood in line, Renesmee hoped they wouldn't be getting on.

"Renesmee dear I hope you'll have fun on this ride!" Lizzy said smiling to her maid, well there went Renesmee idea of not going on. She would have to go on it with her least favorite person and or demon Sebastian. Ciel and Lizzy got in the seat of Ferris Wheel as the worker closed the bar making sure it would come up and made them go backwards until the next cart came. Renesmee wasn't fond of this but she went on first, Sebastian sat beside her as the worker did the same to them and they went up. Lizzy was in love with the beautiful sunset they could see at the top. Renesmee was very scared of how high they were she closed her eyes.

"Renesmee, we aren't they high up dear, you can open your eyes." Sebastian told her as she shook her head refusing to do so, Sebastian grab her hand. That made her eyes snap open but before she could say anything the ride stop. Of course, Ciel and Lizzy were in front of them at the very top, Renesmee and Sebastian were right behind them so very near the top.

"We are having some difficulty with the Ferris Wheel, sit tight as we fix this problem and have the ride up and running." The worker told them.

Renesmee wasn't fond of the idea of staying in the ride, being near the tippy top made her freak out. Sebastian tried to calm her down but nothing was working very well. Sebastian only came to one conclusion that could possibly make her stop from shaking the whole cart. He grab both of her shoulder, Renesmee turned to him but before anything could come out Sebastian slammed his lips onto hers making her freeze and have her eyes widen on shock.