Chapter 7

Lizzy woke to nothing but darkness, her body was completely naked but covered up by a black blanket. She look around seeing nothing but then she notice a figure standing there. She couldn't even tell if it was a girl or boy. It had long and she meant long hair. She closed her eyes hoping it was a dream, but when she opened her eyes, still there. She even tried pinching herself and of course nothing happened. She now accepted the fact she was actually there and this thing was real. She saw the figure it had bright red eyes, like those she saw before she passed out.

"Elizabeth, you called me here." It said sounding like a girl. So it's a girl huh?

"I did? But what are you? Why am I here?" Lizzy ask her, she didn't know she did anything.

"Well, you wanted something. You called me here when you wanted it. I believe it was a Griffin or not?" She ask smirking and Lizzy had a shock expression on her face. She had no idea that she had called a whatever she is.

"I'm sorry I have no idea what you're talking about. I don't even know how I called you here. What the hell are you anyways?" Lizzy ask her, being even more confused than she was at the start. She couldn't move her body, it was a unexplainable force she had ever felt.

"Oh? How rude of me. I don't have a name but I am a demon." She spoke smirking. Lizzy didn't say anything. She had to admit it she was scared of her.

"What do you want from a normal girl like me?" She ask the female demon. The female pounder about it for a moment then spoke.

"I was watching you through the window. You were reading a book, I saw you were looking at a page with a thing called 'A Griffin', more than that. You want one don't you?" She ask, Lizzy froze.

"Well, maybe I do maybe I don't. What DO you want from me anyways?" Lizzy ask wondering why was she still there and talking to this demon.

"Well, that is a simple question and the simple answer is. Your Soul." She said smirking evilly at Lizzy.

"What would you do for MY soul?"

"Simple. I become your maid once you have a wish. I will protect you and until your wish is fulfilled. After that I will take your soul."

"There's might be a problem with that."

"What's the problem?"

"I can't do it, I mean I would love to fulfilled any wish I want but...I can't leave Ciel. I want to marry him and have kids with him."

The female sighed. Then a idea pop in her head, but it was a huge risk for herself. Do to her being hungry she still wanted to help this girl. Even though she's a demon she wants to help. She was a rare demon. The only demon who could feel human emotions.

"Let's make a deal here Lizzy. I will become your maid protect you until Ciel and you are married. I will not take your soul. But at least I will protect you, let's say there's problems in everyone's life." She explained to Lizzy. She thought about it for a few seconds. Having a safe life with Ciel is all she ever wanted.

"Okay you have a deal." Lizzy said and the female made all the feather disappear and Lizzy faded into black.

Lizzy woke up to feeling herself being carried by a women. She had long flowing black hair, a maid outfit on, her eyes were a light blue color. She look at Lizzy and smiled," Good evening My Lady. How was your nap?" She ask and Lizzy felt nothing but a huge headache now.

"I slept good just a headache. What's your name I didn't ask."

"Oh, you must give me a name."

"A name? I have a name if you would like it."

"Whatever it is, I'm sure it's wonderful if you choose it."

"I like the name Renesmee."

"Oh My Lady, it's a wonderful name. From now on I will be know as Renesmee. Now let's get you home. I am sure Ciel is worried sick about you." She said looking where she was walking, knowing she knew where she was going. Lizzy layed her head against Renesmee chest resting her eyes and hoping to see Ciel again after another nap.