Chapter 24 - Sudden kiss

~Chapter 24 – Sudden kiss~

  »«»«»«

 It’s been a few days now since I banished my mother out my life. I think she deserved it, she wasn’t the best mother in the world. And I wasn’t the type to give people second chances or even chances at all. I was squashing some oranges in the juicer, all my anger and thoughts were crushing this orange.

 “Hey you look like you just murdered someone” I looked up to see Mason walk in

 I never had a chance to talk to him about Sierra, but I know hundred percent they like each other. Well maybe not hundred but deep inside, I would like to think it was. I mean a day with Sierra and he didn’t come back, till the next day all flustered. It must have been very interesting, as I haven’t heard anything from Sierra these past days.

 “Probably this orange” I muttered as I dumped the unwanted juice down the drain.

 “You ready to go?” He replied as he rummaged through the cupboards

 “More than ever” I replied back

 And we both headed out to get in the car, to get to school. It was a field trip to the mountains and I hated camping it was the worst. Moreover, I already felt nervous that I’ll be staying with the class. 3 days and 2 nights and I’ve never been far away from home or gone on trips. Once we headed to the gates, we saw the coaches there waiting and filing the students one by one.

 “Hey Raquel over here” I heard a squeak to see Anthea waving at us frantically.

 I walked towards her keeping in mind, which she went back to her natural roots. I presume, and walked with no emotions on my face. Because I wanted her to tell me, not scare her away.

 “Hey.” I replied

 “Hey I just wanted to say don’t say anything about Mason to Sierra she’s already down for some reason, and if I mention his name she looks as if she would cry.” She gushed and with a worried look

 “Is that your natural hair colour?” I replied forgetting what she said

 “Yes and did you hear what I said?” She shook me and I nearly fainted

 “Yeah I did, I won’t mention it I wonder what happened” I replied, I really did wanted to know, if something went on that night at all.

 “Ok you seem out of it.” She replied as she peered at me

 I stared into her eyes, the same brilliant blue coloured eyes that shone dangerously right now. Her chocolate coloured hair smelt like lemon, as she shook it free of her ponytail. She was the one I saw with Elias, and I couldn’t tell her I knew it. Therefore, I kept my mouth shut and decided I should wait, till I hear it from her. Because let’s be honest it wasn’t my business.

 “Let’s go now; I think they’re calling us.” I replied as I caught her hand, and dragged her towards our coach.

 We got inside, to see most of our class sitting there already to the people they wanted. I saw Mason far back with his iPod inside his ears. And chatting to the boys opposite him. He looked ok, so why was Sierra depressed? I saw Anthea slide next to Sierra, who had her face down inside a book. I would have sat next to her, but I thought one drama was enough for me tonight. So I went closer to the back and found a empty seat, and sat down I leant my head next to the window. And instantly fell asleep, so I didn’t know who came sat next to me, I was totally gone by then.

  (Jethro)

 I saw at the back alone, and I made a face. I don’t know what was going on with Mason or that girl. However, I knew one thing was to not leave Raquel alone right now. I saw Anthea next to the blonde girl, who looked as if she would cry in a minute. And I shuddered, I wasn’t well with girls who cry.