Chapter 11 (cont.)

*lauren pov*
I was sad at first because i would never see phoebe again. Then i thought, phoebe died the way they wanted. By kpop. Its been a year since their death, maya dropped out of school and hadn't been heard from since that month. The flat doesnt feel as empty as it used to but it would never be as full as when they were here.
...Before that day.
After phoebe died, blt used to stop by and check that i was okay. they dont anymore. even hobee has been more qiuret that nusual.

i first notived the sushi going mising. i thought that it could be a cat, or a dog sneaking into my house. then i saw the pollen. my incense at jungkook's shrine was beginning to smell like honey. then, p;iece by piece, each of the offerings given to him were replaced by pollen and honeycombs. someone liked bees....i squinted but shook it off.

then it was the memes. memes showed up on my computer without me ever saving them or even seeing them, and then after the memes it was pictures of dogs. On a weekend off of school, i went to put new lizards at ther grave with jungkook and pay them my respects. but the dirt was all gone...and at the bottom of the grave. the coffin was open. i gasped and jungkook met my eyes.

a trail of sweat lead from the middle of the coffin all the way out of the graveyard. i looked at jungkook again and nodded. it seemed that we were thinking the same thing.

"Phoebe is back." i breastghed.