Chapter 23

Lauren pov!!!!

I told the insect kings where our camp was and he guided us through the woods until we found where our camp was.
"Wow!" I said. "Youre so familiar with the forest."

"Omg its almost like im a regional diety or something." He rolled his eyes and we walked closer to the camp.

"LAUREN!!!!!" Jimin dropped his zombie defense chainsaw and ran up to hug me. "We didnt know where you went! Im so glad youre back! YALL LAUREN IS BACK!"

The rest of bts ran out of their twnts to come hug me and i was surrounded by doting korean popstars. The n i met eyes with jungkook, the last one to arrive. We stared at each other and time seemed to slow down intil he walked up to me and held me closer than ice ever been held. He didnt say anything but i knew what he meant.

When we all pulled apart, i pointed to the insect king who was standing in the shadows with his cloak pulled tight.
"This is the insect king!" I said excitedly. "He can help us save phoebe and abby and sydney from the preppy zombie horde!"

"Hobi?" Asked rm

The insect king pulled down his hood, putting his crown on full display. "Whos hobi im not hobi i dont even know who that is."

"Oh you look like someone we know," said jin. "Its whatever. Whats your plan?"

"It'll be risky but...we have to put on a concert for the zombie horde."

"Omg! Like a distraction while i bust out the hostages and we can fight them off later!" I said excitedly.

"No like the concert is our weapon."

"How?" I said excitedly.

"I know all of hobi's parts," the insect king said, "whoever that is, that person that i do not know. In my experience, only one thing is powerful enough to stop a raging army of the undead...a bts reunion show."

The group sat in stunned silence. "But...will we be good enough?" Stammered rm.

The insect kings eyes glinted with determination. "We have to be. Pack your things, we're gonna go kill some dead guys."

The group dispersed and the insect king vanished into the trees, leaving me alone with jungkook.

"What are we gonna do?" I said excitedly sadly. "What if its not enough? Will the preps really force you to marry them?"

"Theyre not gonna get that chance," he said sweetly, then kissed my hands in his.

"But what if-"

He leaned forward and kissed me, not like a little kiss like a kiss fr fr, and i was breathlessly interrupted. When he pulled away, he pressed his forehead to mine and smiled. "They cant hurt us, lauren. We have the power of kpop."

"And i guess bugs."

"And bugs. I have to pack." He stole another kiss and left me alone in the clearing, foggy-minded and aimless.