Chapter 14

"RUN!" Screamed junkik!

Then he grabbed my hand and i grabbed abbys hand and abby grabbed sudneys hand and sydney grabbed pheobes hand and bpsjdoes hand fell off and she geabbed pohshes other hand and we all ran to the window, slipping out unnoticed in a little hand holding chain while the class rushed at the zombies and the teacher dress coded as many as she could.

We heard screaming and fighting and we made it out okay only to find out tjat...THERE WERE ZOMBIES EVERYWHERE!!!! They were literally EVERYWHERE and we were FREAKING OUT! DEAD PEOPLE!!!

"Listen," said rapmap as we escaped the huge zombie squad heading for the school. "We're worried that they're targeting us and you."

"Omg we're targets?" Said sydney

"No just lauren," said rappam

"Omg i cant believe theyre targeting us," said abby

"Teyre not targeting you."

"What if they kill us" said phoebe

"Youre literally dead. ANYWAYS. We have to get you to a safe place! So let's stop by your apartment and then the store and then we can escape society forever."

"Okie smokeyi." I smiled! The zombie apocalypse meant a camping trip with BLT and my best friends. Cool!

"This is so much more than a camping trip with your friends, said v. "We have to save the world."

:(

When we got back to the apartment, there were zombies on the way and we passed them bc they move like super slow tbh. "Ok boys, bring  as much as you can carry!"

We raided the pantry and piggy banks and took as much as we could find! I figured it would be my last time at the apartment for a long, long time. I ran to my room and shoved all of my clothes and stuff into a really big bag. Im talkin. A big bag. Large.

On my way out, i picked up a photo of me with my parents before they were murdered and i moved in with phoebes parents who were murdered and then we moved in w her butler who was murdered before i was alone bc phoebe was murdered. Times were simpler back then. More of us were alive.

I felt a wave of emo threatening to drown me so i held it at bay while i set the photo carefully w my things and started to bring it all out to our 3 sports cars. Someone packed all of our kitchen appliances so like cool. I put in my bag and ran back in to grab everything from jungkooks shrine except it was already gone. I looked up and there was...A ZOMBIE!!! IN MY HOME!!!
(Aaaaaaaaah!)
I HIT HIM and then RAN but he CHASED AFTER ME!
(Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!)
THEN I ALMOST REACHED THE DOOR BUT HE GRABBED MY ARM AND I COULDNT BREAK AWAY***

[***i totally had the strength to break away i just Didnt bc i was Grossed Out. Being grabbed by a zombie is exactly the same sensation as touching wet food in the dishwasher.]

THEN AT THE LAST SECOND JK BUSTED INTO THE ROOM AND YELLED UNHAND THIS PRETTY GIRL and he KARATE CHOPPED his ARM OFF****

[****the zombies arm***** not jks arm]
[***** it was so hot. Jk is honestly such a feminist icon]

Then he held my hand and we ran out to the car together!! I sat in the back seat next to a Big toaster while rapmonp drove and we BOOKED IT away from my house which was swarming w zombies!

"We can never come back," sain jim tragically. "We have to keep moving forWard"

"And where will that take us?" I inquizified

Jin looked out the window dramatically.

"...

The mall.

."

DUNDUNDUN N NBNN (dramatic music lol)