Chapter 16

I didnt noticw that anything was wrong until i woke up in the middle of the night and something delt wrong.
"Whats wrong?" I thought

The furst thing that was wrong is that i was not asleep in a tent. I guess we fell asleep after roadting marshmellos but i was actually asleep on one of the lohss around the fire. Actually the fire was out now so i was sitting on a log around a pile of ash.

The next thing that was wrong was that skmething was holding me down. Was i being kidnapped? Oh no nvm thats just jk. He fell asleep w his arm around my waist. He was kinda cute when he slept...hm. Noted.

Once i realized jk was holding onto me, it seemed like nothing was wrong and i felt comfortable agin. He mumbled something and shifted positions. His little cheek pushed up against my ahoulder. Im :)

The  i realized something was very wrong! Wheres abby and phoebe and sydney!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhbhh!

Oh no!!!

I cant believe my besftriwnds are DEAD!!!!!!!

Well ok phoebe was already dead but potato tomato thats fine. I bolted up and jk woke up suddenly, rubbing his eyes. "Pretty lauren?" He said, "is eventrthing okay?"

"Bo!" I whispered, trying not to wake up the rest of the band. "I dont know where the others are! Can you help me find then?"

He looked concerned but he shook his head. "No, lets go in the morning. We cant do anything for them now. We just need to relight the fires and go back to sleep."

I pouted. "But i miss them."

"We'll bfind them soon. But we cant do anything without more rest."

My heart sank. "Ok...i guess ur right kunjsgook. They're two teenagers and a zombie, they can handle themselves."

"Right." He stood up and walked over to a tent. "We should probably sleep somewhere more comfortable this time."

"Good idea!" I sat on the ground and tucked myself into a pile of leaves. "This is much better than the log. More cushioney."

"I meant..." he glanced at the tent and back at me but i just smiled. "Nothing. Goodnight lauren."

"Good ight!" I rolled over and fell asleep in my leaves while jk went to sleep in the tent. Ha! That was weird! At least we get to find everyone else in tbe morning 😂😂