Chapter 18

*abby pov*
"Are you sure you prepared the ransom note?"

"Yes, i did."

"You wrote down the terms we discussed?"

"Yes."

I woke up tied to a tree w my head throbbing. Ow...maya can seriously pack a punch. Mackenzie and josie were talking in the clearing.

"In fact, your majesty, i mailed it off today."

"You WHAT?"

I struggled against my bonds to no avail. What time was it? What year was it? Ugh, I was in so much pain.

"I mailed the ransom note just like you asked!"

"No, josie, you idiot, i said to send the ransom with a carrier pigeon!"

"How is that any faster than the mail?"

"It's the zombie apocalypse. Mail hasn't been delivered in over a week. How will they possibly get the letter?" Kenz groaned. "I cant believe you sometimes. You know what this means, right?"

I think my face was bleeding. It was definitely tender. I hope she didnt mess up my show makeup :(((.

"Look whos awake!" Said maya, bending down to look me in the eye. "How ate you, sleeping beauty?@

"I wansnt asleep," i said sassily, "you were just awake!"

"Ugh," she flinched, defeated by my sass. "Fouled again. Anyhow, are you looking forward to being rescued by korean pop sensation BLT?"

I nodded eagerly.

"Well too bad! They're never going to save you. Unless they meet our tall demands..." she rubbed her hands gogegher in an evil kinda way.

"What are your demands?" I gasped.

"In return for their silly friends back, BLT will have to...MARRY US! Or else they will die a gruesome zombie death by zombies!"

I gasped. "You can't do that!"

"Oh watch us, sweetheart," mackenzie quipped. "We definitely can."

Josie tapped her tiara. It was gold and emerald and evil. "Ever since we sold our souls to the devil and learned to control the dead, we can do anything we want. Try us."

"Theyre right," said sydney, tied to a different tree, looking broken, "ive seen them command zombie armies"

"Sydney :( why :("

"Theyre too powerful, abby, we won't be able to save ourselves."

"Thats right!@ giggled maya.

"Our only hope is BLT."

"No-"

"But any true fan knows that BLT would rather die than marry snakes like you three! I hate you! I hate you! Long live BLT!" Sydney started thrashing against the rooes and spit at mackenzies feet. "VIVA LA BLT!!!!!!!"

"Ew!!!!" Screamed mackenzie. "I just bought these shoes! Don't spit on me!"

Sydney spit on mackenzie again and mackenzie started saying ewewewewewgrossew

I knew that BLT would never marry those preps by choice. But i wasn't so sure that they would save themselves over us....i could only hope.

Poebe was quiet through this whole thing bc she wad very dead and having a bit of a rough time. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. Godspeed, fair BLT. Godspeed.

*authors pov***

Look this is josies necromancy crown its so pretty

This blue one belongs to mackenIe its really classy and slick

This one is mayags and her nails match omg shes so stylin

Lauren POV

i woke up to rapmonster shaking me awake. "Good morning!" He said. "Were gonna find yr friends today!"

"Yay!"

I put on an outfit that was black leather pants and a black loose sirt and tall boots and a cape with a scarf that wrapped around like my whole shoulders. Then i put on a bag on my thigh that was super useful and i put on some foundation and mascara and lip gloss bc this is a 'servin lioms" kinda day 😘. "Im ready!" I said.
@great! Said rapmosnt. "Time to wake the other boys," he said.

"Ok hehe" i clapped my hands and yelled "I ATE ALL THE FOOD! IT WAS DELICIOUS!!!!!" And then weveryone was awake and hanging out w me bc LOL we are the randomedt! Haha they knew i didnt really eat the food, we are all friends.

"Ok lets go find ur bffs!" Said jomin. Excited!

We left camp with some axes and trail mix and started out on our adventure
:3