Chapter 24 (the end: part 1)

Lauren pov~_>\€<

WE ARRIVED AT THE PREPS CAMPSITE READY TO FIGHT
EVEYONE WAS DREssed UP FOR THE CONCERT THEY HAD LIKE AN END OF THE WORLD KINDA PLEATHER AESTHETIC

AND THEY LOOKED EXACTLY LIKE THE NORMAL BTS EXCEPT ONE OF THEM HAD A CICADIA CROWN AND IT ACTUALLY KIND A ADDED TO THE AMBIANCE

WHEN WE WALKED UP TO THE CAMP THE GUARD ZOMBIES LET US IN — MAYBE FROM CONFUSION OR MAYBE IT WAS A TRAP

THEN WE ALL RAN TO THE CENTER OF THE CAMP AND RAPMONSTER YELLED "ᴴᶦᵗ ᶦᵗᵎ"

LETS GO BOYS!!!!

When the music started, i was doing sugas part and the insect king was doing honis part but all of the zombies showed up and formed a mosh pit it was just like a real concert! There were zombies everywhere but they had like glowsticks and they were raving! RAVE ZOMBIES!!!!!

Then we finished the concert and all the zombies started screamin like aaaaaa that was so good!!! And they ALL PASSED OUT!

I ran over to where abby and sydney and phoebe were tied up and untied them!!
Abby and sydney jumped up and down w me like omg you performed w blt hthat so coll!'nnaaaa! Also thanks for saving us!

Phoebe was still on the floor, looking a little pale but maybe its bc they were dead lol like i cant blame them

We were about to run away all happy when we heard suga yell "not so fast!" And, scrambling over the field of bodies, he finally held up a Really Big Gun anf pointed it at all of us. He was wearing all black with a leather jacket and a bandanna over his nose and mouth and honestly? He mustve been an energy source bc he looked Dam good.

"Oh no!" I gasped and my friends and blt stopped behind me, we were all in shock.

"You won't escape. The Leaders will want to speak with you."

"No, not tje preps,," jimin shuddered. "I dont wanna get married!"

An omnipotent voice reverberated through the woods. "THEN YOURE GONNA HAVE TO SUCK IT!" Boomed mackenzies all powdrfjl voice.

She appeared behind us and kicked the back of everyones knees, forcing us to the ground. "Yall really thought tou could win??? IDIOTS!" She cackled and phnches us in the face then she slammed my bead against the floor. "Its just like old times," she purred. "Those times were awesome."

"Dont i know it!" Josie appeared out of nowhere, also punching is in the face. "High school rocked."

"Totally," maya appeared behind suga and kissed him on the cheek. "Baby? Can you shoot our lovely visitors?"

"It would be my pleasure," he sneered. I watched in horror as the barrel slowly turned until it was pointed straight at me. "Ladies first?" He clicked something in the gun and then out of nowhere tons of animals stormed the clearing!!!    OH WOW!!

We all ducked and covered as deer and bears and bugs swarmed the preps, attacking them! They all screamed bc their hair was getting messed up and they were preppy and shallow!!!

I felt a hand on my back. "Quick!" Whispered jungkook. "Take their crowns!"

I scrambled to stand and all i could make out in the chaos was the insect king, standing above the crowd with wide-spread arms and glowing eyes. I ran into the pack of animals and felt for the necromancy crowns, yanking them
Off of preps' heads one-by-one and running back to blt with them.

I put the crowns on the ground and looked around. "What now?"

"I dont know! " said rm looking worried.

"I have an idea," announced suga, tearing away from the animals with blood on his face and murder in his eyes. "And this time i wont mess it up!"

I got a sickeni g sense of bad writing and deja vu as i was once again staring down the barrel of a gun. There was an explosive crack as a shot rang out and the entire forest fell into a pained silence.

DUN DUN DUN