A hater, a hat and a song

Out of nowhere I found myself blushing. Can't my face just calm down? Seeing as my face is still burning up, I guess that's a no.

''I, erm.. I don't think I want to talk about it.'' my gaze focused on what the manicurist is doing to my nails.

Just as Nina opened her mouth to say something, I was rescued by the sound of a message popping out on my phone's screen. It was an unknown number but I didn't hesitate on opening it, maybe it was someone from back home.

From Unknown: ''Get the hell away from him slut, Nathan's mine. One more wrong move and you're dead. x''

What in the world?! My eyes widened at the text and my mouth droped open. My head not wanting to believe what I just read. Who the hell was this and why the fuck were they calling me a slut?! I'm not even with Nathan!! A million thoughts running through my head. While I was still processing the hating note on my phone I heard Kelsey's voice from behind me.

''Carla! What happened? You look like you've seen a ghost.''

Without saying a word I just handed her my phone and both Nina and Nareesha got closer to it to see the mysterious text that had me all crazy and confused.

''Oh God... Who ever it is I'm sure they aren't dangerous, but this is what you have to deal with when you hang out with the boys.'' Nina tried to comfort me but it wasn't making much of a difference.

''Oh I'm so sorry love. We're here for you if you need to talk about it.'' Nareesha's tender voice always had the ability to sooth me.

''It's nothing, I'm getting worked up for nothing, I should have expected this. I'll be okay.''

It wasn't fine. It was eye opening and frightening. A part of me wanted to get out of Nathan's way because of this but a bigger part of me was saying that I needed him. For some unknown reason to me, my body was utterly attracted to him. His smell was like my drug, intoxicating me with every breath I took. His green eyes sparkling like the starry sky in the middle of the night. His hair messy in a elegant manner, looking so soft, tempting me to run my fingers through it. I was beggining to fall into the temptation of him, and as hard as I tried to shake the feeling away and make it stop, it grew.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The following day I was ready for new victories. I needed to get back to reality and escape from the previous events. As always I had the hardest time ever waking up at 7 a.m. and due to my laziness I had to rush once again to make it on time to class. I dressed casually but a little preppy- white silk shirt, a cosy brown sweater over it, washed out plain jeans, my loving brown ''oxford'' shoes and a big necklace to top it all off, along with a big purse and sunglasses. During the classes I felt quite productive, raising my hand constantly answering the professors questions and writing everything down, in order to learn it later on. I was just about to ask a question when my professor signalized me to put my hand down stating that he had something important to tell us.

''So, as you all know this subject is called 'The theory of education' and it consists not only of education but of a psychological approach to students. I am giving you an assigment lasting a month and a half. I have a list of high schools here and I have assigned everyone of you to a school, well actually, I have assigned you and a partner. The partners will be male and female because that is the best working enviorment balance. You are going to go to this school with your partner and be a psychologist to the students. If anyone of them has a problem or if they feel the need to talk to someone for advice they are going to turn to you. This is the best way for you to really understand what this class is all about as well as this job you may be doing in the future. Good luck to you all and you are to write an essey on what you went trough with the students and what you think about the whole experience. This is 60 percent of your final grade so do a good job. You are now dismissed! Have a nice day.''