New family

He stands up again and goes to throws a punch at Nathan but only manages to hit him above the eye, busting his temporal 'cause he's held back by Luke, his friend and Max. Nathan goes back on him but Tom and Jay stand in front of him, not letting him through. At this point, there's a lot of screaming and shouting, nasty words being said and I'm standing there and just looking at everything in shock. I need to snap back to reality.

''Don't you ever fucking disrespect her like that!!'' Nathan's shouting, the anger building up in his eyes as I watch him trying to get loose from Tom's and Jay's grip.

''Oh come on, we all know that she's just another one night stand for you mate.'' Phillip laughs as he's saying these words and I'm fucking pissed, this is the time for me to step into the game.

With that being said Nathan looks at me and I can see traces of sadness in them, I know that what Phillip is saying isn't true although I must admit that I spent a second thinking about it.

''Don't you dare call me your mate you shabby bastard..''

Before Nathan can finish his sentence I step in the middle of them, turned to face Phillip.

''Wow, a girl rejects you and you go into full bitch mode. How low can you go Phillip, seriously?! Be sure to never show your face to me, 'cause what Nathan did to you right now, it's not as near as bad as what a girl like me could do. You could learn a thing or two about respect. You disguast me.'' with that said I turn around to face Nathan who is looking at me like I've just killed someone. Hey, I can stick up for myself. In the backround I hear Phillip saying something to me.

''You're just a hoe who desperatly wants to be a groupie darling.''

Oh no he fucking didn't.

I sharply turn around and make the two steps that were making the distance between us. I can feel my skin burning from the hashness of his words and the anger bulding up in me in a matter of miliseconds. I slap him as hard as I possibly could on both of his cheeks, making them red as a tomato. Before he could even react I turn to Nathan and grab his hand.

''Let's get your face cleaned up.'' I say with a light smile and we head to the upstairs bathroom.

He sits on the edge of the bathtub while I'm taking the cotton pads to clean up his wound. I soak a few in water and leave the other few dry. Heading over to him, he's looking me right in the eyes. I pat his wound lightly to remove the blood around it.

''You won't be needing stitches.'' I smile

''How do you know that?'' he's teasing me and I can't help but smile down at him.

''When you're clumsy you learn to take care of yourself.'' I wink and it makes him chuckle.

''I'm sorry about him and this..'' he sighs.

''It's not your fault. I'm sorry about your face though, but I can defend myself.''

He puts him arms around my thighs, pulling me closer to him. I put mine around his neck, leaning down and pecking him on the lips lightly. We stand there in complete silence and it isn't awkward. It's the comfortable silence, the one that makes you want to stay in that moment for the rest of your life. Time stops and it's just him and me. Our heartbeats in perfect sync, our breathing the only thing you can hear. I pull him up and into a tight hug. No words needed, we understand each other perfectly. This time the moment isn't interrupted. We pull apart and decide to head down to the party again, as we've been here a good half an hour. Surprisingly nobody stares at us as we're walking down the stairs and it's awfully quiet for a party. As we enter the living room all the lads and the girls a sitting there, just chilling.