''Nothing can replace the feeling.''

*Nathan's POV*

I knew that the fans would be angry about this relationship but I wanted to be with her more than anything at this moment. She's made me absolutely mad, happy and sad, all at once and I know it's the real thing when she's able to do that. She's been kinda living here the past few days and it's been like she's meant to be here, every day, all day long. Every morning I'm waken up by her singing in the bathroom, it's the best way to wake up if you ask me. The boys have really accepted her and she's like family.

I can't even look at her without having the urge to kiss her. She's just, ah... I can't seem to even explain it. She's got this loud laugh when she laughs, and you can see that it's from the heart, not forced.. and the way her hair falls over her face when she eats, and especially how her chest rises and falls when she's just lying on the bed next to me. I don't really care if I lose fans, because nothing can replace the feeling I get when she's near me. I sure hope this whole thing lasts.

I've seen quite a few of hate messages and she seems to be handeling everything well, better than I expected. But she's strong like that. She wouldn't show it hurts even if it depended on her life. I admire her for that, I wouldn't be able to do that if I was her.

**

*Carla's POV*

There's been a lot of hate messages recently. I've been keeping my head up, telling myself that it doesn't matter and playing all strong in front of Nathan but it gets to me. Kelsey's bee the only one who noticed this so she's been spending more time with me.

''We should go out to lunch Kels.'' I say applying mascara on my lashes.

''Finally! We've been stuck in this house for days. Yes I say! Serendipity?'' she seemed very excited.

''Yeah, sure. Let me just get my bag.''

I went up to my room, well Nathan's room.. well, our room, it sounds so weird. Anyway, I went up to the room and took my bag checking myself one last time in the mirror. I wore light denim  high wasted shorts, a floral crop top, cream coloured knitted sweater and my blue converse.

We pulled over in front of Serendipity, this perfect little bistro that Kels and I adored and just while she was parking the car, camera's started flashing. Like little lightnings, but without the horrific sound of thunder. Good thing we had our sunglasses or we would be dead blind by now.

Everyone says 'oh just ignore them', how do you ignore 10 people pushing cameras in your face?! If you know the secret I'd be more than happy to pay you to hear it. Anyway, we took our place in the bistro and ordered the usual, waffels with chocolate and blueberries and green tea.

''So, how are you handeling this all?'' she asks me.

''I'm not really. I'm just letting it all be.''

''You'll get used to it. I know that everyone keeps saying it to you but it's true. I did.''

''I know, but I need that process to go faster.'' I give her a giggle and she returns it.

''The CapitalFM party's today, what are you wearing?''

''I have absolutely no idea. Do you mind coming to mine and helping me pick out something?''

**

We arrived at my place and  I made us two cups of tea and set them on the balcony table to cool a little while she helps me pick out an outfit.

''You've got like a ton of clothes here! It's crazy. How do you find things in this mess?''

I laugh at her: ''Yeah, it's not really organised, is it. Go rumage through it, find me something.''

She digs deep into my closet and throws random items of clothing on my bed, not really showing that she likes it. Couple of minutes later I hear a loud squeal.

''OMG, THIS IS, OMG!''

''What did you find Kels?'' I say with a laugh.

Without a word she pulls out this black bodycon dress, it's leather in front and cotton I guess on the back. It also has a cropped out thingy above the boob area so you show a little boob without really showing it, if that makes sense. I never really wore it because it made me feel uncomfortable. It's super tight and super sexy. Now don't get me wrong, I like being sexy but this dress just had something in itself that makes you look extra hot, and I wasn't sure if it was the image I was going for.

Oh my God, listen to me- ''the image I'm going for''. What the hell? I don't need to have 'an image'. Fuck it. I'm wearing the dress.

It took us about two hours to get completely ready. Kelsey had a navye blue bodycon dress that had a bit of a flower print around the neck and black heels. We made her a messy bun and she had her make up artist, that she uses for occasions like this to do our make up so he did her a black smokey eyes. I on the other hand curled up my hair and the make up artist, Leo, the nicest gay guy I've ever met, did my makeup perfectly. Black eyeliner on my eyes, making them look wider and more cat like and the most amazing red wine shade of lipstick I've ever seen in my life. I paired the dress up with leather black pumps, Leo and Kels convinced me that it isn't too much leather.

I took one last look in the mirror before the lads we're supposed to come pick us up. Damn. I don't think I've ever looked this good. The door bell snaps me out of my thoughts and I go to open the door. Nathan's standing there with his mouth open with Tom beside him laughing. Tom goes in to kiss Kelsey and must I say, they look adorable.

''Nath mate, nice face.'' Tom was laughing real hard and so was Kelsey. I? I just stood there with a small smile plastered on my face, pleased by Nathan's reaction.

''You look beautiful.. and rather rock'n'roll.'' he says kissing my cheek, not wanting to ruin my lipstick.

''Thank you love. Shall we go then?''

''Yeah, yeah.'' he says as he grabs me by the waist.

**

We arrived at the venue at about half past 9. There was already lots of people, mostly celebs and the paps who have gained exclusive access to the party. There was this photo spot where the photographs were being taken and interviews and all that stuff so we made our way there. First only the lads were taking pictures while Nina, Kelsey, Nareesha and I were standing behind the paps.

''Girls, go with them. Everyone loves couple pics!'' one paps told us so we went.

Nathan had his grip tight around my waist, it felt protective and I liked it. He made me feel safe in his arms and it was just the feeling I've always wanted. I guess the paps liked us two together because they were really keen on having our pictures from every possible angle. Next was time for interviews and we did that together with them as well. It felt nice being included in all this.

''You two make a lovely couple Nathan! And Carla, you're one sexy mama tonight, the bad girl look really suits you.'' the reporter says to us and I have to laugh.

''Why thank you, guess I should rock it up more often.''

''Definately! But tell us, are you afraid of losing fans because of this relationship Nathan?''

''Not one bit. I've got the most amazing girl on the planet and as long as she's with me, I'm not worried about anything.''

**

A/N

I'm so sorry that this chapter sucks, it's just that I have been so utterly uninspired, I can't even believe it myself. I wanted to give you something really really good and I had no idea what. I hope you don't hate me and that you'll keep reading this because I finally have some good ideas.

So, I guess this is kind of a filler chapter.

I love you all!