Tom's wisdom

''You what?!''

No, no, no. He didn't. This is a joke, it's like a prank for their Wanted Wednesday or something like that. He wouldn't do that, he loves me. He said it. But I didn't. Maybe it's because I didn't say it. I should've said it, why are you so fucking afraid of three simple words Carla?! Fuck my life.

''Let me explain it!''

''And why exactly should I let you do that?''

''Please..'' I can see the pleading in his eyes, the despretness in his voice and although it doesn't change that fact of what he did but I'm just crazy enough to let him explain himself.

''Fine.''

''It was 5 months ago, you and I just came out as official and it was the night when Lizzie came to London and you two were having dinner and the lads and I were out in a club. We were all drunk out of our minds and there were girls in out booth so we were talking to them. This one girl, I don't know her name, she was all over me and I was an enough idiot to let her take me to the backside alley and...''

It seemed like he couldn't finish so Jay stepped in like the good ass friend he is. I didn't need him to make apologies instead of Nathan.

''He was beyond drunk and he made a mistake. There were no paps or anyone to capture 'the moment' so we all agreed the following morning to keep it a secret; and we did, until today. That girl's friend told it to some reporter and it's out in public.''

''I wanted to be the person you hear it from. I didn't mean to do that, you have to understand that. I didn't mean to hurt you, I just.. I was a prick.''

In all that talk, while they were excusing themselves and everything, I didn't say a word. I was just sitting there, trying to form a sentence or something in my mind, with no luck. What do I say, what do I do? Is there like a guide, something like ''What to do when your boyfriend cheats on you for dummies.'', I need that. Do I scream? Do I curse? Do I storm our and make a dramatic exit? Do I forgive him instantly and say everything's alright?

''Can you please say something Carla?'' he sounded wounded, hurt.

''And you all knew that and kept it a secret for five fucking months? Looked me in the eyes almost every day like nothing's wrong? Have you no shame?!''

They just put their heads down in shame.

''Thanks for making me a dumbass Sykes. Guess you can go and make a story to the press about how you're the victim and we had a fight or something to remove the guilt from yourself.''

''You know I'd never blaim you like that!''

''Lying to me for five months? I don't think I know you anymore.'' I stand up and take my bag, heading towards the front door.

''Where are you going?'' Siva yelles me, concerned I guess.

''Where the fuck do you think I'm going? I'm leaving!'' I walk out and slam the door, talk about dramatic exits.

**

*Nathan's POV*

I locked myself in my room, not wanting to see anyone. It was a bit drama queen behaviour, I know, but I just wanted to be alone and not disturbed. I laid in my bed with my hands behind my head, staring at the ceiling.

I didn't want to lose her like this, because I was a fucking idiot. I wanted to fight but she also needed time to process this and I was going to give it to her. No matter how hard it was not chasing her into the street.

I just wanted it to be like always. For her to come to my bed and cuddle up to my side, lying her head on my chest without saying a word. Or to come sit next to me by the piano while I'm writing a new song. Or especially late at night when she climbes on top of me while we're in bed and does filthy things to me.