The Morning After

So yeah the morning after

--------------------------------------------------

I awoke to laughter outside of our room. Altough I was awake I kept my eye's shut I had a pounding hedache. I turned over and cuddled into Naya.

"Morning Demi", Naya whispered softly stroking Demi's cheek".

"Morning Nay", she replied.

Naya sat up ,

"Demi I'm just gonna pop off to the bathroom,ok?" Naya rolled out of the bed.

"Yeah ok",she mumbled ,Still with her eyes closed but now buried into her pillow.

"Where exactly is it?" Naya asked awkwardly

Demi laughed at Naya, "Naya,come on you've lived here what 4 months? and you still can't find your way to the bathroom?"

"What? Demi, what are you talking abou-" and then it hit her.

"Demi, would you mind doing yourself a favour and opening your eyes?"

"I can't Naya my head is killing me. I think i'm coming down with a cold or something and why?"

"Demi, just open them I need you to see something"

"You can show me later Naya, please I don't feel well" She took shelter under her duvet.

"Demetria just do it!",

Naya demanded.

"Alright , alright, I'll do it calm down Naya" , Demi threw back her covers and slowly sat up. She opended her eyes only to be blinded by the sunlight shining through her window. She gave herself a second to adjust to the light and then began to panic.

"What! Naya where are we? What's going on? How did I get here?" She took a quick look around the strange room and began to realise it wasn't all so strange.

"Why are we in my old room Naya what's going on?"She said with caution.

"Oh my gosh" Naya said."Are you serious right now Demi I cannot believe you!" Naya said dissapointed at her girl.

"Why are you so angry? what did I do wrong?" she replied hurt at Naya's hostility.

"You know what Demi, I think I'm gonna let your mom explain this"

"Ok" Demi got up out of her bed to find herself completley naked. "Am Naya why am I naked? or should I let my mom explain that too?" She said sarcasticaly "and why were you wearing your heels in bed! wait why are you wearing a full outfit in bed did you forget to change?" A confused Demi ask.

"Yeah, something like that" was all she got out of her very annoyed girlfriend.

Demi had found some old tracksuit bottoms and a tshirt in her closet and threw them on. They then headed for the stairs to be stopped by Maddie who was peaking out her bedroom door.

"Hey Mad, How are you, I've missed you so much"Demi walked over to her sisters door and gave her a hug.

"I've missed you too 'Peepee pants",she giggled. Naya laughed too.

"What's so fun-" Demi was intterupted."Your friend is really pretty" Madison whispered into her sisters ear.

"Yeah she is really pretty, isn't she" Demi turned around to Naya who was waiting for her at the top of the stairs. "Aw thankyou Madison"Naya said blushing. "You're really pretty too"

"Thank you", Madison giggled and then let go of Demi going  back into her room.

Demi made her way back over to Naya taking her hand in her own but Naya broke away.