I Guess We're Public Now!

2 days after the girls stayed at Demi's mothers house.

"I guess we are public now" Naya said slapping the newspaper on the table where Demi was eating her breakfast.

"Wait what do you mean publi-" Demi looked down at the paper to see a picture of herself and Naya on the front page making out from their night out.

"Oh no" Demi stood up and ran to get her phone that was on charge in the sittingroom.

"What are doing" Naya asked confused.

"Yep I was right! My manager is going crazy" she said with a stressed look on her face.

"Why what did he say?" Naya asked now getting worried for her girlfriend.

"I'm not sure, I haven't looked I've atleast 15 messages from him" Demi bit her lip and threw her phone on the sofa.

"But you know what it doesn't matter!" She walked up to Naya and looked her in the eyes.

"Today is our last day together before everything gets hectic so lets just enjoy it" she said pressing her lips against her girlfriends.

"Yeah you're right" Naya smiled at Demi. She then picked up the newspaper

"Can we start by maybe looking at these mortifying  pictures" She said shaking the newspaper at Demi.

"Yeah ok" Demi laughed. Both girls made there way over to the sofa and the article about them on the front page.

Front page newspaper article:

It is now official Naya Rivera and Demi Lovato are a couple. The onscreen couple Dantana were spotted at Angels bar Saturday night and later on outside Demi's family home. The pictures range from handholding to kissing, Kissing to falling? and then some seriously sexy pictures of Demi topless???. Want to know more turn to page 5 and find out.

"Oh my gosh Naya what have we done" Demi giggled burying her head in her girlfriends chest.

"I don't know I guess we will have to turn to page 5 to find out" Naya giggled and winked at Demi.

Naya turned to page 5 to reveal about 6 pictures of her and Demi. 

The first picture was of them sitting at the bar with shot glasses laughing into each others faces.

The second was of them standing outside the bar with what seemed to be the owner shouting at them.

The third picture was of them holding hands walking into a store.

When it got to the fourth picture Naya couldn't help but laugh.

The fourth picture was of Demi lying on the ground crying and Naya laughing at her.

"That is when you taught you could fly and you just layed there crying " Naya said laughing.

"And you laughed" Demi Looked at Naya with a pout on her face.

"Hey blame it on the alcohol" Naya giggled placing a kiss on Demi's lips.

The fifth picture was one of Naya on Madison's bike. "Oh my gosh, why can't I remember that "Naya asked looking at the picture confused.

"I Don't know Blame it on the alcohol" Demi laughed."But you know before we left my mom's house she said Madison was complaining her wheel had a puncture"

"Oh my gosh" Naya began to go red.

"Oh my God Naya what the fuck was I thinking" Demi was commenting on the sixth picture.

Naya was laughing so hard she began to snort.

"Naya!" Demi said hitting her shoulder.

"I'm sorry" she said still laughing.

In the 6th picture Demi was on her mothers porch topless doing some sort of dance. "I am so stupid" Demi said "I can't believe I did that and oh my gosh when my mom see's this I am D-E-A-D!!!"

"Hey, calm down. It'll be alright." Naya said kissing Demi's forehead

"I hope so" Demi said cuddling into Naya throwing the newspaper on the coffee table.

"So it's still early what do you wanna do?" Demi asked Naya

"Um I don't know. How about a walk?" Naya suggested.

"There will be too much paprazzi looking for pics" Demi added.

"Oh yeah!" Naya scrunched her face up trying to think of something.

"Hey, I have an idea!" Demi said with a wide smile on her face.

"What is it?" Naya asked smiling.

"Not telling you!" Demi said kissing Nayas nose. She then stood up and grabbed Nayas hand and pulled her up. "It's a surprise, now go and get ready". She smacked Nayas ass and followed her to their room to get dressed.