And It Begins

Naya jumped up out of the bed, waking me up. "Naya?" what's going on.

I jumped out of the big bed. Shivers ran up and down my spine as my bare feet hit the cold floor.

"Babe are you o-" I was interrupted by the sound of puking.

I opened the bathroom door to fimn Naya drooped over the toilet.

"And it begins" Naya laughed moving her hand to her stomach.

"are you ok now" i walked towards her gently stroking her cheek.

"Yeah I'm fine" She stood up flushing the toilet. She then brushed her teeth, I did too.

-

When Naya and I were changing I noticed she had began showing. It had only been 2 and a half months but she is so tiny you could see the bump already.

"Aww babe" I said as I walked up behind her bare body moveing my hands around her waist and on to.her tummy.

Naya began blushing because she knew what I was talking about.

"I'm a momma" She smiled looking at me.

"And I'm a mommy" I kissed the top  of her head snuggling into her embrace. "I love you Nay"

A smile escaped Naya's lips "And I love you too" She turned around and left soft,sweet kisses on my lips.

"Stay like this I want to take a picture"I smiled grabbing my phone from my back pocket.

"Demi I'm naked atleast let me throw  something on" She gigdled as she put on a pair of shorts and a tshirt.

"Ok lift up your top, I want to be able to see the bump" Naya did so and I hugged her from behind with one hand on her stomach. We stood infornt of the bathroom mirror and took the picture, it looked cute. I decided to set it as my wallpaper on my phone.

-

As if our morning wasn't good enough today we were going for a scan. I could finally get to see my baby.

_

I layed down on the bed with my shirt up waiting for the doctor. He arrived and applied the cold gel to my stomach making me shiver.

"Ok time to see your baby" He smiled as he put the monitor to my stomach.

"there we go" He said pointing to two little feet on the screen.

"Aww" escaped Demi's lips

"Our baby" I smiled.

The doctor put on sound so we could here the heartbeat but it sounded different than last time.

The doctor put down the monitor and excused himself for a minute.

"Oh no what's going on Demi" My eyes began to tear up.

"Hey, it's ok" She said stroking my cheek "everything will be fine."

The doctor came back in. "What's wrong with my baby" I stared at him.

"Um girls, the heart beat was irregular so I went to check it out and well, You are having twins." I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

"Twins?" Demi asked shocked.

"Yes, there is two heart beats that is why it sounded different"

"We have two baby's" Demi smiled big, I leaned up and kissed her lips

Hey go check out my story

'Demi Adopts' on my other account 'DdlovatoFanfics'. It's about a 15 year old Latina girl who is in a care home. She struggles with health problems such as an eating disorder and self harm along with being bullied. Demi comes along and adopts her for a month..

AND PLEASE VOTE / COMMENT.