I'm Sorry

"Demi can you hand me that shirt?" Naya asked me.

"Two seconds" I was brushing my hair.

"I'll do it my fucking self" She spat.

"Excuse me?" What's wrong with her.

"Nothing" She stormed out of the bedroom.

"Naya that wasn't 'nothing' what's up" I ran out of the room after her. She was half way down the stairs but stopped half way.

"Shit my back" She moaned in pain.

"Hey calm down" I made my way to her and helped her down the stairs.

"Whats up?" I asked with concern written all over my face.

"What's wrong? I'm 6 months pregnant on twins. I am the size of an exercise ball and I'm in terrible pain!!! Nothings wrong I'm absolutley fucking perfect!!!" She said in her most sarcastic voice and walked down the hall in to the kitchen.

"Ok I'll take you to the doctors so he can give you something for your back." I'm trying to stay calm because I knew she is  about to snap.

"I don't wanna go to the doctors!" She poured herself a mug of coffee.

"Well it's not an option I'm taking you" She's so stubborn.

"No It doesn't matter" She took sat down at the counter.

I sat beside her "You complain about having back problems and when I offer to help you, you refuse it? I just can't win with you" I stood up and went back to my room.

-

I came back down to the kitchen 10 minutes later to find Naya resting her head on the counter crying.

"Hey, why are you crying?" I sat down beside her hand rubbed her hair.

"You're mad at me" She said through the tears.

"I'm not mad" I made her feel like this.

"Yes you are, you walked away. You never walk away." She looked up wipeing the tears away from her eyes.

"I'm sorry I was just annoyed. I was only trying to help" I explained taking her hand.

"No,no it's my fault. I got mad at you for no reason. It's these fucking hormones they're making me go crazy. I'm sorry D" She looked at me and she moved one hand to my face.

"It's ok. I sometimes forget that you're pregnant and your body is changing and I promise I'll never walk away from you again" I apologised.

She moved her other hand to my cheek and leaned in. I met her half way. We kissed for a minute and then she pulled away resting her head against mine.

"I love you" She pecked my lips.

"I love you too" I replied pulling her in to a hug "I'm sorry" I whispered in to her ear.