Nursery.

Last night we had the baby shower and it was pretty amazing to see how but Demi's and my family support us so much. We got more than enough gifts to help us with the babys and now all we have to do is set up their room and wait for them to come. just 3 more months.

"Babe what do you think of Taylor?" Demi asked as we watched tv in bed.

"Taylor? Swift,Momsen,Lautner?" What is she talking about.

"No silly, For  our baby boy" She laughed.

"Oh" I'd never really taught of baby names until now "Um I don't know" to be honest I hate that name.

"You don't like it ok, do you have any suggstions?" She asked closing her book of names and taking off her glasses.

I shrugged "I haven't really taught about it"

She raised her eyebrow "Our babys will be here in just 3 months and you haven't taught of names?" She laughed.

"No not really"

"Well we need to start now so come on give me 3 boys and 3 girls" She sat up and looked at me.

"Right now?" I hate when I'm put on the spot.

"Yep right now" She confirmed.

"Um ok" I made a weird face and than began to think "Boys, I like Wyatt, Benajmin and" I stopped to think "Oh and Jai" I smiled "and girls I like Khloe, Aria annnnnd Sophia. Ok your turn.

"Well I really like the names you picked especially Benjamin and Aria" She smiled.

"Ok so for now Our babys are called Benjamin and Aria" We will probably change our minds again.

"Ok,I'm cool with that" She smiled and rested her head on my shoulder.

--

Naya is staying at her moms tonight so I taught this would be the perfect time to surprise her and set up the nursery.

I first painted it. We had baby pink and baby blue. It took me hours but I eventually got it done.

Once I was cleaned up after that I put the cribs together. Both the cribs are white but one has blue blankets and the other has pink to match the walls.

I then moved on to the wardrobe and Oh my God did that take alot of work. It wasn't even building it that was the problem,It was putting all of the baby's clothes away. They have so much stuff I'm surprised it fit it all in. I suppose that is my own fault. Whenever I'mout and see something cute I can't help but pick it up.

I set up the changing table next and then I placed the most special thing in the room. Naya's grandmothers rocking chair. When Naya's grandmother passed it was given to her mother but at the baby shower it was given to Naya, So it means alot to her.

After the chair was in place I put little stuffed toys around the room to give it the finishing touch. I'm quiet proud of myself It looks good but I'm absolutley wrecked and I cannot wait to sleep tonight.

-

I got home from my moms to find Demi asleep on the couch.

"Baby I'm home" I whispered down to her and gave her a kiss on her forehead.

"Mmm" She moaned and slowly fluttered her eyelashes open.

"Nay?" She sat up "When did you get in?"

"Morning sleepy head or should I say good afternoon and just now" I smiled sitting down beside her.

"Oh, Morning" She smiled and leaned in to kiss me and then down to my tummy.

"What time is it?" She yawned.

"um" I looked at my phone "1:20"

"Babe you have blue stuff in your hair" I touched her hair trying to figure out what it was.

"It's called hair dye Nay" She laughed.

"No silly it's not dye, there's something else.

"Oh" She laughed "That reminds me, come with me" She stood up and took my hand.

She led me up the stairs and covered my eyes when we got to the landing.

"What are you doing Demi?"

"Shhh" She replied

She guided me down the hall and then braught us to a stop then she opened a door and pulled away her hands.

I felt my jaw drop and my eyes tear up. "Oh my gosh did you do this"

"Yep" She  walked in "Do you like it?"

I followed her "I love it" I hugged her and gave her a kiss and then began to look around. "It's perfect"

"Now we know what that blue stuff in my hair is" She giggled. I did too.

"You deserve a nice hot bath and some breakfast" I kissed her lips and let my arms hamg around her neck.

She smirked "Only if you join me"

"Of course I will" I kissed her lips once again.

Ok so I know I've abandoned this story and my other one and I'm reeeeeally sorry. But I promise for the new year I will have a set day for uploading so I'll never be late on them. Pleeeeease vote and comment to let me know if I should continue cause I'm not sure if you're interested anymore. Sorry love you all xxx

Oh and tell me if you like the baby names or not :)