Baby Gender.

It's been a few weeks and we've been going for regular check ups but todays check up is important.We get to find out the gender of our babys.

"Ew I'm so huge" Naya rubbed her bump in the mirror.

"You're pregnant what do you expect?" I slipped on my jeans.

"Demi I want to be like you again" She said waving her hand towards me "I want to be able to to just throw on my jeans. Instead it takes me a year"

"Nay even when you weren't pregnant you couldn't get your jeans on cause of your big ass" I walked over to her and slapped her ass.

"Mmm I suppose thats an upside to all of this. My ass and boobs are way bigger." She said feeling her boobs with a fed up look on her face.

"and maybe another upside is that we're getting two babies out of this!!" Wow same old Naya haha.

"Of course out babies are the best part." A big smile appeaered on her face and she put down her shirt.

-

We got to the clinic and the doctor did his usual routine.

"Ok so here we have a" He pointed to one of our baby's "a little girl and here a boy"

Oh my gosh exactly what we wanted. I can tell Naya is happy.

Sorry its been so long with this story and Im sorry its short I'm tired.

I'm making a big decision. I need votes on this story because I'm considerig deleting it because I'm not really feeling it but if you guys are I'll continue so vote and comment to let me know.