Part 34: Japan

Jiyong's POV

I landed in Japan and I called Nana to take me to her house.

Me: Arigato gozaimasu.

Nana: Otousan told me that you rejected the chance to be a singer. Why, oniisan?

Me: I'm tired of being fake, Nana. If one day she comes to meet you, please tell her everything.

Nana: I will. But why did you do that?

Me: I don't know.

Nana: Oniisan ... There must have reasons!

Me: Because I love her.

Nana: No oniisan, you're hurting her! 

Me: Jinjja?

Nana: Heh?

Me: Mianhae. Argh. Sorry. Really?

Nana: Oniisan, woman's heart is fragile but once you broke it ... It will never be the same heart anymore ... Go and tell her by your own!

Me: No. I put everything on you. Please, help me.

I grabbed Nana's hand and held it tightly.

Nana: Okay.

Me: A year ago, I met Taemin hyung. I told him about my feelings towards Jinsung-ssi.

Nana: The one who otousan brought back home?

Me: Ne. Losing someone sometimes can affect us ...

Nana: Why are you saying like that?

Me: I'm her childhood memories. The one who gave the hairpin that she always wears. But she forget everything after she lost Taemin hyung.

Nana: Oniisan ...

Me: Nana, am I cruel?

Nana: Oniisan, you're not-

Me: Be honest ...

Nana: Yes. You left her with pain and now you did that again.

Me: I shouldn't meet her.

Nana: This is your fate! You have to face the truth.

Uncle Nakamura: Ohayo.

Me: Uncle. Annyeonghaseyo.

Uncle Nakamura: Annyeong, son. When did you land here?

Me: A few hours ago. I asked Nana to fetch me. How's work?

Uncle Nakamura: I met new clients but ... They were too annoying!

Me: Same thing here.

Nana: What?

Me: Nana is being too annoying lately. She likes to nag!

Nana: Oniisan! Otousan, he's lying!

Uncle Nakamura laughed at us. He went into his room and left both of us at the living room. Nana still curse me in Japanese language.

Me: I miss her. She loves to nag too.

I stared at the ground for a few seconds and when I looked at Nana, she was crying.

Me: Wae? Yash! Why?

Nana: You're tough, oniisan. You had sacrificed everything for her. Go back to Korea and tell her that you love her so much! But why are you so idiot?! You're coward oniisan!

Me: Ne! I'm coward! A coward who pretends to be tough! A loner ... A loser ... A jackass that full with scars. ( sighed )

Uncle Nakamura: My daughter is right, Jiyong. You're the one who should tell her your feelings.

Me: I can't see her sad face uncle.

Uncle Nakamura: You have to. Her sad face will turn into smile if you tell her the whole story.

Me: But I made her hate me.

Uncle Nakamura: Kill your ego, Jiyong. Come back here after you told her everything.

Me: But-

Uncle Nakamura: It's okay. She's a kind-hearted person just like her mother. When I met her parents before, I knew that they were raised up to be kind and helpful to other people. Her mother is a soft-spoken people. She accepted the invitation and came here with her husband. When they saw Taemin, her father pushed his wife to Taemin instead of waiting for Taemin to run towards them. She has a great family but she needs you ... To complete her perfect life.