Part 39: Nana Komatsu

Me: Nana Komatsu.

Nana: Haik.

Me: Heh?

I turned around and I saw a girl holding groceries.

Me: You are Nana Komatsu?

Nana: Haik. You are ... Wait ... Yoon Jinsung! Argh finally you come! I've been waiting for you about five years ago! Come in.

I went into her house.

Me: Taemin oppa did come here before.

Nana: Ouh, the injured army? He's kawai. Where is he right now?

Me: He works at the military as a trainer.

Nana: Otousan! The girl that Jiyong-kun told us.

Uncle Nakamura: Ohayo gozaimasu. I am Nakamura Komatsu. Just called me uncle.

Me: Annyeonghaseyo uncle. You knew Jiyong oppa?

Nana: Haik. He always visit us during holidays especially when we are celebrating the new year.

Me: Ahh ... Where is he now?

Uncle Nakamura: I'm not sure because he is working with-

Nana: Otousan!

Me: Wae?

Nana: I know what is wae! Oniisan always use that word when he talks with me.

Me: Really? So why is it he asked me to meet you Nana?

Nana: He asked me to tell you the whole story.

Me: What story?

Nana: About you and him. Later I'll tell you. I want to serve you drinks.

Me: Kamsaha- I mean ... Arigato gozaimasu.

Five minutes later, Nana came with drinks and ricecakes.

Nana: Here.

Me: Haik.

Nana laughed and went into her room. When she came out, she brought along a box.

Me: What is that?

Nana: Oniisan's things. Here.

I took the picture that she lent to me. It was Taemin oppa and Jiyong oppa.

Nana: Taemin-kun asked oniisan to take care of you. He made a promise before he went to the military.

Me: How did they know each other?

Nana: Ouh thank God you asked me that question! I almost forgot it. Oniisan told me that Taemin-kun was the one who helped him when he involved in an accident when he was in the first grade. So, when he saw Taemin-kun in Japan, he willed to repay Taemin-kun's kindness. Ah, did you get the handkerchief?

Me: Ne. Seungriseyo gave me.

Nana: Haik. They met during the ... Urm they met during my birthday party!

Me: Did he tell you why was my handkerchief with him?

Nana: Urm ... I don't know about that. But before this, he kept the handkerchief in this box. Did you realize that you didn't get this picture?

She showed me a picture that we took five years ago. That time, Jiyong oppa was hugging me. Why didn't I realize this?

Me: I didn't realize this.

Nana: He said he won't give you this picture because you might miss him.

Me: He really wanted me to forget him? Was he mad at me? Was it because that day?

Nana: He told me that ... He didn't want you to suffer for losing him.

Me: I am suffered!

Nana: I don't know. This is his new address. Go and find him. I'm sure that he still love you.

Me: Gomawo Nana.

I hugged her.

Me: I got to go. Thanks for the drinks and the food. I'll visit here often. Kamsahamnida.

Uncle Nakamura: Are you okay with it?

Nana: Not really.

Uncle Nakamura: I know you love him. But that girl won his heart.

I heard that when I was wearing my shoes. I could understand them eventhough they talked in Japanese language. I learnt that language when I was in high school. Whoever knew Jiyong oppa would fall in love with him due to his sincerity in relationship.