Part 45: Tell him!

Seunghyun: Tell him!

I saw Seungri face. He was confused with the situation.

Me: I ... I ...

Then, I didn't remember anything.

***

Doctor: His condition is too weak right now. Maybe it's due to the accident that he involved for about three times. Please take care of him or this time he will lost his memories forever.

I heard everything from my room. I really hoped that I would wake up again with amnesia. But it didn't happen.

Jinsung: Oppa, gwaenchanha?

I looked away from her face.

Jinsung: Oppa. Look at me.

My eyes were still focus at the windows.

Jinsung: You didn't remember me.

Me: Ani ...

Jinsung: Wae?

Me: I lost my memories about you.

Jinsung: You didn't lose it. You're losing it!

She went out and closed the door hardly.

***

Youngbae: Yah, I'm going to Jinsung-ssi's engagement ceremony. Mianhae, we couldn't bring you along.

Me: Gwaenchanha. Ouh Bae please tell Jinsung-ssi that I had never use that handkerchief.

Youngbae: Arasseo. Annyeong. Take care okay.

Me: Ne.

I knew she was happy without me.

Jinsung's POV

It was my day! I was wearing dress that I wanted to wear. It was rare to hear people do ceremony for their engagement.

Eomma: Jinsung-nim, this is my friend.

Me: Annyeonghasimnika.

Then we heard a loud shout from girls. I smiled and I looked at the fence. It was four of them walking towards us.

Taemin: Guys the ceremony will start now!

Seungri walked to me and he gave me a bouquet of red roses. Then, he kneeled down.

Seungri: Jinsung ah, would you ...

Then, a drone flew above us and brought the ring. Everyone was amazed with that gimmick.

Seungri: Would you be my soulmate forever?

Me: Ne!

He put the ring on my pinky finger. I hugged him and kissed his cheek.

Seungri: Let's party!

We got party until late night. Everyone went home when they felt tired. We were having so much fun.

Seunghyun: Did Jiyongi call anyone of you?

Everyone took out their phones.

Daesung: 13 missed calls.

Youngbae: 20 missed calls.

Seungri: 10 missed calls.

Seunghyun: 26 missed calls. We forgot him. He must be mad at us right now.

I looked at my phone. I knew he would never call me. But ... He did call me. But only for one time. He called a wrong person maybe. Try to think positively.

Jiyong's POV

Nurse: Are you sure you can go home alone?

Me: Ne. Xiexie.

I walked out from the hospital and I could feel the cold breeze because my coat wasn't thick. I stopped a cab and I got into it.

Me: To the airport.

I reached the airport alone. They headed back to Korea last night. Youngbae was the one who returned back late.

Me: Ticket to Seoul, Korea?

Counter: Yes but the flight is delayed. So you have to wait another hour. Sorry.

Me: It's okay.

I sat at the bench and warmed my hand. It was too cold. Then, someone put a furry coat in front of me.

Chaelin: Take this!

Me: Why are you here?

Chaelin: I came to meet my friend.

Me: Ouh.

Chaelin: Why are you here alone? You're supposed to be with them in Korea.

Me: I ... ( sighed )

Chaelin: I understand it.

She put her hand on my hand.