7.

Jhope holds your chin and then kisses you again, sweetly.Sweet became passionate real quick as your hand grabbed hold of his neck.The soft kisses gets deeper and deeper.It suddenly involves tongue and you stopped right there.

"hey but we just met I dont know if this right," you said regretting it afterwards.

"you're right. but what do you say? deal?"

"deal."

"Right first things first.I know it was a little too far just know but i want you to know that you can be comfortable with me."

"Comfortable aye?"you eyed his thighs and then moved to sitting on them.

"You know what ? Im a big fan of yours and that make out session was great."

Jhope was shocked at your sudden change of appearence ."umm wow okay i  uhh actually liked it and honestly i think im in love with you."

"wait are we like gonna keep telling the  truth ?"

"idk whats going on though"he giggled as he rests his chin on my shoulder.

"I guess we are.Hi im (y/n) i love you , you've always been my hope and i really wish youll be mine someday."

He smiled at you and then said ,
"Hi im jhope and i think i just had a love at first sight moment.You dont have to wait for that someday cause its gonna be today.Will you be mine (y/n)"

"YES" you made the move first and kissed him,again and this time it went on into a full out make out.

Now its been 8 years since you and jhope were clean.He gave you hope ,you gave him love and together you and him stayed strong taking turns saving other people's lives , giving them hope they need.