Imagine Louis Saving You

You we're walking down the street in this beautiful night. You had just finished your shift at your job and was heading straight to your apartment.

You suddenly walk by an alleyway when these guys looked at you, hungrily. Your beautiful night is about to become a bad one.

You keep on walking, ignoring the guy's calling you.

"HEY BEAUTIFUL, WHERE YOU GOING!!!!! one of them shouted.The rest of the guy's just chuckled.

You just kept on walking on as fast you could, then suddenly sprinted to a run.

The guys started chasing after you. You almost made it to your apartment building, when you tripped.

The guys came and picked you up and started dragging you to an empty alleyway.Oh, so what it seems to be an empty alleyway.

What they didn't know is that Louis was there. You and Louis we're friends and he was very protective over you.You didn't know that he had fallen in love with you. He started following you because he didn't want anything to happen to you. And right now something is happening to you.And he was not happy 😡

He felt angered building up inside of him. He already lost someone, he wasn't going to lose you to.

"Don't worry doll, its all going to be over soon." The main guy said.

"Please don't." You sobbed.

He started to unbutton your pants, when he was thrown back, roughly.
The others looked back and saw Louis, drinking the guys blood.

"Oh, shit." One of them said.They let you go and they looked at Louis with horror.

When he was finished drinking the guy's blood, he got up and grabbed one of them by their neck.

"If you ever think about hurting my beloved, I will hunt all of you and kill you." He said, in a venomous voice.

He dropped the guy and they all ran, crying. He looked at you and he picked you up, bridal style, and he took you to your apartment. You fell asleep in his arms and he laid you in your bed.

"My (Y/N). " he said. He kissed your forehead, and he stayed with you all night.

Thank you guys for reading my imagines and I'm so sorry for not updating much lately. I been busy with school and right now I have enough time to update. I'll try to update as soon as I can.

Adios - Kelly 😃