Imagine Louis Asking You Out

It's been months since you meet Louis, and you started to have feelings for him.

You doubted he felt the same way since he's a vampire, and he probably thought you were nothing but a mere human to him.

Your phone ringed snapping you out of your thoughts.

You picked it up and saw that it was Louis. You taught him how to use a cellular device since he still wasn't use to the modern technology.

"Hello" you greeted.

"(Y/N)" a voice you knew too familiar said.

"Louis"

"Can you meet me tonight, at the top of your apartment rooftop, I need to tell you something? He asked.

"Sure" you reply.

"And (Y/N), make sure you wear something nice for the occasion."

"What's the occasion? You asked.

"You'll see." and with that he hanged up.

*****

You looked at yourself at the mirror.
You were wearing a casual (C/D) dress and flats. You thought you look pretty as you are and started to head to the rooftop.

To say that you were nervous was a bit of an understatement. You were more than nervous. You were anxious. You didn't know what he wanted to tell you.

What if he wanted to tell you that he didn't want to see you anymore? That he didn't want to be your friend anymore?

Each step you took to the rooftop you grew more nervous and anxious. You finally reach to the rooftop and opened the door. What you saw inside was not what you expect.

There was Louis in the middle of the room, wearing a tuxedo and holding a bouquet of your favorite flowers. He also set up a candle lit dinner for you.

You were speechless, unable to find a word to say.

Louis saw how nervous you are, and decided to speak up first.

"(Y/N), since I first met you on this day, eight months ago precisely, I never thought you would mean so much for me, and I can't imagine this world without you, will you do me the honor, and be mine?

You nodded your head yes and ran up to him.

You put your arms around him and he lift you up.

You two embrace for a while and then then let go.

You had an amazing time with him, and right at the end of your night, you fell asleep.

He tucked you in to your bed and kissed your forehead and went off to the night.

Thank you so much for taking your time to read my imagines. I promise I will work as hard as I can on these imagines.

Until then, stay gold 😊