Imagine Lestat Realized That He Loves You

This imagine was requested by Not-in-this-universe. So this chapter is dedicated to her. Hope you like it. Trigger warning.  Also sorry if this is short.

Lestat P.O.V
Another glorious night. Or so I thought. I was making my way to (Y/N) house when I smelled blood.

(Y/N)'S BLOOD!!!!!

Panicking, I ran fast to her home and saw through the window that her father was beating her up.

(Y/N) didn't have any other living relatives, and she didn't have any money so she stayed with her father.

However, her father was an alcoholic and he verbally abused her.

I offered her to live in my apartment with me,  but she refused not wanting more complications with her father.

But he have never hit her so savagely.

That disgusting old man was hitting his own daughter and not to mention he was calling her a bitch.

I seen enough 😡

I crashed through the window and I swiftly made my way to her father.  He let go of (Y/N) as he saw me and I  grabbed him by the neck.

"YOU VILE OLD MAN!!!" I yelled in rage.

"YOU DARE LAY A HAND ON YOUR FLESH AND BLOOD!!!!!

"What's it to you" he choked. "She's nothing."

I felt my rage boiled up more and before he could say anything else I snapped his neck and drank his blood.

After I was done with him, I looked at my (Y/N). I felt a lump in my throat.

My poor beloved (Y/N) 😥

She was all bruised and bloody, and she was unconscious.

I gently picked her up and carried her all the way to the hospital. During the whole way I was crying, uncontrollably.

I just couldn't imagine my eternal life without her. She's the only pure soul  that I have in this world.

I love her. 😥

Thank you for reading and I'm sorry for delay. Now that is summer I have more free time to write so hopefully I can write more imagines. As always have a wonderful day and stay gold 😊