Imagine Meeting Louis For The First Time

You were at a bookstore looking for a Stephen King novel. You loved Stephen King stories and you were looking for Misery. You had the movie, but you wanted to read the book first.

Anyway you found the book and started walking to the register. There was barely anybody there in the bookstore . It was just you, a man,and a father and his two kids.There was nobody in the cash register, so you waited.

While you were waiting, you felt a pair of eyes staring you. You turn back and saw the man looking at you.You kinda admit, he's kinda handsome. Nevermind, he was really sexy :-). He had long dark brown hair,green eyes, and he was dressed in a casual suit. You swear you saw a little hint of sadness in his eyes, but he still looked beautiful.He noticed you staring at him and give you a small smile. You wave at him and smile.

Finally the cashier return and you pay for your book. The cashier notice the man looking at you and she smirk at you and said "I think you got a secret admirer there."

You look back at the man and then you look back at cashier. You blush and look down at the floor .You got your book and thank the cashier.

It rained outside and it was kinda sliperry outside. Just when you were about to walk to your car, you slip backwards. You expect to meet the ground, but instead felt strong arms catching you. You turn back to thank your savior.It was the man from the bookstore. You smile and blush and said "thank you". "You're welcome" the man said. You guys just Stood there in silence for a few minutes. You run your fingers through your (h/c) hair and sigh. Finally you said "My name is (y/n)." "Louis" he said. And that was the start of your beautiful relationship.

Hope you like it :-) I'm sorry if its short.

-Kelly