Lestat Tells You He Loves You

This is a part 2 from the last imagine. Hope u enjoy it. This chapter is dedicated to randomvampirebooks.

Lestat's POV.

Damn it. I couldn't stay at the hospital with (Y/N)  because of the stupid sun.
I had to leave before I turn to ash. I gave my phone number to the doctor and that to call me when she wake up.

It was sunset when I woke up, and I was worried. Even though the doctor told me that she only had a few broken ribs and that she would soon  wake up I still couldn't help it. Who knows what else could have happened if I didn't show up.

The phone ring interrupting my worried thoughts. I picked it up and I greeted "Hello".

"Mr. De Lioncourt sir?" a voice asked. It was the doctor.

"Yes."

"Mrs. (L/N) is awake. You can go see her now." 

I breath a sigh of relief.

"I'll be right there." I hang up the phone. I ran as quickly to the as I can.

I'm coming my darling

****
Your POV.

I woke up to the sound of beeping. I began to open my eyes and saw only a blur white. When my vision was more clearer I saw that I was in a hospital bed. I was trying to figure out why I was here in first place. I then felt a pain in my ribs, and then my memory started to come back.

My dad was arguing with me and started to lecture me of how I shouldn't  spend my  time with someone as worthles as Lestat and that I should stay at home and clean and cook for him. It was the last straw for me. He first took me out of school so he could have me tend to him and then he forbidding me to see Lestat. It wasn't fair. I yelled back at him, telling him that I wasn't his maid and that I could see whoever I want, but of course he didn't take it well and started to beat me up. 

During the whole beating, he was calling me worthless and nothing, and he also said that he was glad that I would die. He didn't get the chance to that when Lestat and then everything was a blur.

I heard the door slammed open, turning me back to earth, and I saw Lestat. He looked worried and frantic. 

"Ma chere" he said, and he hugged me, tightly.

I was a bit surprised. He wasn't the most affectionate person I know. The closest thing he would just do is just smirking. I surely didn't expect.

"Are you alright, ma chere? He asked.

"I'm fine, just a few broken ribs." I reply.

"I'm so sorry. I just have came earlier."

"It's fine Lestat." I try reassure him.

"I love you." he sobbed.

What?

"I was tryng to deny it these past few months. That it was impossible for me to fall in love with a human. But I was wrong. You mean the world to me, and I would die if anything happened to you. Will you be mine? He asked.

I was in shock. For these few months, I also started to develop feelings for Lestat. I never thought he would feel the same way.

I smiled at him and said "yes."

Although I didn't see it, I knew he was smiling.

We held each for a long time, not wanting to let go.

Hello my fellow reader's. I hope you enjoy this chapter. And I have something to ask. Even though I had wattpad for a long time now, I still don't know how to tag people. If someone can show me how to do this, I would really appreciate. Thanks for reading and stay gold 😊- Kelly