Imagine Louis saying "I Love You" for the first time

This is a part 2 of the last imagine. If you haven't read it.... Well read it. Hope you enjoy this imagine.

You woke up the next morning,remembering the events that happened last night. You were thankful to Louis for saving your life.

You have known Louis for a long time now and you have developed romantic feelings for him. You just wished you knew if he felt the same way about you or not.

In the desk near your bed, there was a letter. You picked it up and read it.

Dear (Y/N),
I'm glad I've been able to save you from those buffons. I can't imagine what would have happened to you if I haven't came along. I wish to speak to you tonight, I want to confess something.
Love, Louis.

After you read it, you were confused. What did he wanted to talk to you about? That's a thought that plagued you all day.
***
Later at night

Louis P.O.V
I woke up and got out of my coffin and went into the night. I went to look for my meal, before I visit (Y/N). After I was finished with my meal, and I hurriedly went to (Y/N)'s apartment. I was anxious to tell her how I feel.

Since the events from last night, I realized that I love (Y/N). The thought of losing her was unbearable. I wasn't going to lose her like Claudia.

I knock on (Y/N)' s door and she opened it.

"Louis." she said my name with relief.

Oh dear god, she is so beautiful. With her (H/C) hair and (E/C) eyes, it was hard for me to remember anything else.

"Louis"she called my name again, snapping Me out of trance.

"Oh I'm sorry. " I apologized.

She invited me into her apartment and I nervously came in. I haven't felt this nervous for centuries.

"I want to thank you for saving my life last night." (Y/N) said

"Your very welcome, (Y/N)." I replied.

She smiled and before she could say anything else, I interuptted her "I actually need to tell you something, (Y/N)."

I took her hand and looked straight at her beautiful (E/C) eyes.

"Last night, when I saved you I was so worried about what would might have happened to you. I was scared to lose someone who was so precious to me and I couldn't imagine a world without your existence. Your the reason why I want to live. I love you, (Y/N) (L/N)."

She looked shocked and I prayed to god that she wouldn't reject me.
But then she kissed me.

I was taken aback, but I kissed her back, passionately. I wrapped my arms around her waist and she put her arms around my neck and I pulled her to me. I pulled away for her to catch a breath.

"I love you to Louis." she said.

I smiled and kissed her.

Thank you so much for reading this, and I apologized for making this imagine kinda cheesy. Thanks to you guys I have 5.52k readers. Since I first written these imagines I have never thought I was gonna get these much readers so thank you for taking your time off for reading this. I'll update as soon as I can,but for now stay gold :-)

Kelly O.