Imagine Watching a Movie with Lestat

You were at your apartment watching tv,  sitting in your couch.You were just flipping through channels, until you saw Twilight.You didn't like it that much but you decided,what the heck.

You were just watching the movie,so you didn't hear anybody come in. You felt a pair of lips kissing neck. You tilt your head back, smiling knowing who it was. "What are you watching my darling" Lestat asked. You and Lestat met at a bar, and he followed you to your apartment.It was surprising to him,you were the first person he didn't want to kill. When you found out he was a vampire you were afraid of him at first, but when you started to get know him you accepted him for what he is.He now lives with you at your apartment.

"Twilight" you reply. He just nodded and cuddled with you in the couch. While you were watching the movie he had this certain look on his face. Finally when you were at the part when Edward sparkled in the sunlight,Lestat snapped "This is just Dreadful. Vampires don't sparkle in the sunlight, and Edward is just a poor excuse for a vampire."

You just shrug and said "Is the 21st Century, what did you expect." "I expect something better than this." he replied During the rest of the movie Lestat just babbled on how twilight is awful and you just were just laughing at his rants.