Why I like vocaloid songs

Hello everyone! So if you haven't noticed, I'm basically the biggest vocaloid nerd you'll probably ever know. So, today's topic will be 7 reasons why I like vocaloid songs. Also, please note that this also counts Utauloids, too, mostly because they are fairly similiar.

1. There is literally no limits to the type of songs you can make with them. Whether it be horror, love stories, or a cover of that one song you like. Now, granted, there are some genres that I don't see vocaloid producers use that often like country music, but it is still possible.

2. You get to express yourself through music. Like, writing lyrics that are expressing your feelings at that point in time or writing songs about real life issues that people go through.

3. The unique voice banks is what really makes vocaloids and Utauloids awesome. For vocaloids, they have several different voices and characters to choose from such as Kaito, Gumi, Rin, Len, Gakupo, Luka, and obviously Miku. The same goes for Utauloids that have their own characters such as Kasane Teto ( sorry if I got the name wrong ), but what really makes Utauloids different is you can actually create your own characters and voicebanks.

4. There is no limit that vocaloids can't overcome when it comes to singing. Since vocaloids and Utauloids are in fact computer programs, they can sing as fast, slow, high, or low as you want them too. And even though the language settings are somewhat limited, you do have a good selection. Some of the languages you can use are Japanese, English, Spanish, and Chinese.

5. Now, obviously, it is going to be difficult for someone to make a good vocaloid song when they just got the hang of using the program, but it doesn't take rocket science to learn and anyone can use it.

6. The PV's that people make for the songs are absolutely amazing. A PV is a Promotional Video( basically a music video of sorts ) that helps the song by adding more character and story to it. Plus, the artwork that goes into these videos 99% of the time looks stunning!

7. Vocaloids is also a great outlet for fans whether it be designing new looks for characters, writing fanfictions, English covers, and even Oculus Rift and Visual Novel games( and I say this because there's is actually two Hatsune Miku visual novel games and plenty of Oculus Rift games that exist. )

I hope you guys enjoyed and as always, if you have any topic you'd like me to cover in a future chapter, leave it in the comments below. Thank you so much for all your love and support and I'll see you in the next chapter. Keep reading!

Oops! I forgot to mention I'm gonna leave a vocaloid song in the media so all you newbies to vocaloid can get started. Anyways, Bye!