Why I love Gravity Falls

Hey guys! So as in celebration for me just finishing the series and loving the series every step of the way, its about time I dedicate a chapter to this amazing cartoon that will be sorely missed. So here's 7 reasons why I love Gravity Falls!

1. Bill Cipher is one of the most interesting and intriguing cartoon villains in my opinion. There's enough explained and still so much unexplained about him that it's so hard to pin point exactly what he is. Plus, let's not forget his winning personality. * Gives you a head that's always screaming *

2. It tackles a lot of adult themes, especially considering the fact that this is a Disney cartoon series. Then again the same could be said for Disney's new movie Zootopia, but that's a topic for another time. Some of the themes this show addresses is sacrificing what you want for someone else, dealing with the loss of a loved one, being abandoned by a loved one, otakus( people that became obsessed with anime, manga, videogames, the internet, etc. ), being socially awkward, and that even though it sucks at times, it's better to be in the real world than to be stuck in a fantasy.

3. The characters are amazing! My favorite is Wendy. I'm kinda biased because she was voiced by Linda Cardellini, who was the lead in Freaks and Geeks, Velma in the live-action Scooby-Doo movies, and the wife in Daddy's Home.( that's the only roles I can think of off the top of my head) Personally, I think she's an amazing actress and her as Wendy is no exception. I know I originally said in an old tag that Bill was my favorite, but it kinda changed.

4. The interesting creatures and anomalies in Gravity Falls makes it super cool and super hilarious. My favorite was Giffany mostly because she seemed like if Chara and Yuno fused together and made Giffany. 

5. The fact that Stan made the bus take Waddles too! I almost cried, afraid Waddles and Mabel would be separated! ( I probably should have put a spoiler warning )

6. I love the ending of it all so much! Mostly cause Stanford and Stanley finally settle their differences. And the Waddles thing too! 

7. The creator, Alex Hirsch, had the ability to come up with this while universe of crazyness and somehow made it seem real. And instead of making it to where every character has a wonderful life and nothing goes wrong, he made sure that they were exactly what they were supposed to be. Human beings. 

Welp, I think I've been optimistic enough for one chapter. If you have any chapter topics you'd like me to cover, don't be afraid to leave them in the comments. And as always, I'll see you in the next chapter. Keep reading!