Why I love Undertale!

Hey everybody! So, Happy late Valentine's day! And if it isn't Valentine's day whenever you read this, then happy whatever you're celebrating at the time. So, I wanted to originally rant about how much I don't like Valentine's day, but I could only come up with one reason, so here's a little mini chapter.

WHY I HATE VALENTINE'S DAY!!!!

1. I technically can't celebrate the damn holiday cause I'm single and alone!

THE END:3

See what I mean? So instead of being negative, I figured I'd talk about something I really enjoy, which leads me to writing this chapter. So, I present to you 7 reasons why I love Undertale!

1. The music is amazing! Every song sounds different and unique and it really helps move the story forward with good music in the background. But by fair the best tracks are the battle themes for the main characters! They all sound so badass! My favorite songs from the game are Metal Crusher,  Death by Glamour, Spider Dance, and Battle Against a True Hero.

Commenter angrily typing in the comments: WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY YOUR FAVORITE WAS MEGALOVANIA?! IT'S OBVIOUSLY THE BEST SONG! TRIGGERRRRRRRRRRRRRED!

Anyways, let's continue.

2. The characters are also wonderfully developed! The sprites look really good, they all have rememberable personalities, and it just makes the game that much more fun. And also, the characters kind of worsened my shipping conditions. I just want Papyrus and Mettaton to be together?! Is that so much to ask?! But seriously, I ship them together so much.

3. The rooms in the game are really well made and help build out a little mini universe inside of the mountain. My favorite room is when you walk with Monster kid through waterfall and there's a really pretty view of a castle in the distance. It's so cool!

4. The game is self aware! It knows that it's a game and it's absolutely brilliant to make a game that way. Every single character is aware of save files and save points and weapon and attack statistics thinking it's normal and it's really cool.

5. The boss battles are really cool and fun. If you don't know who the bosses are, they are all the main characters!( aside from Alphys cause she didn't have one in any of the routes, and no, her tiny fight in the Asriel boss bottle and the fanmade boss battle do not count! )

Angry commenter striking back: WHAT DO YOU MEAN ALPHYS DOESN'T COUNT?! IT SHOULD COUNT! ALPHYS IS BEST GIRL!

Oh godamnit, let's just continue.

6. The story of the game is really good. The concept was well written and you could tell Toby Fox put a lot of time and love into making sure the story was well executed.

7. Your choices heavily influence what outcome you get in the game. There are technically 4 or 5 different routes, but I will only talk about the main 3. These are Pacifist, Genocide, and Nuetral. In the Pacifist route, you don't kill anyone and become the underground residents' friend as you find a way to set them all free without fighting. In genocide, you kill every creature in every room of the game,( aside from Alphys and the small amount of monsters that evacuated ) and prepare to have a bad time while playing cause it is the most difficult route. I also wouldn't recommend playing it for your first playthrough because you do miss out on a majority of the story. In the nuetral run, you pick out your own ending based on who you killed and who you spared in the game.

Angry commenter that's still lurking about: OH MY GOD YOU'RE SPOILING THE GAME! WHAT IF THERE'S PEOPLE WHO HAVEN'T IT PLAYED YET?!

THE GAMES BEEN OUT FOR ALMOST TWO YEARS NOW! EVERYONE'S PROBABLY AT LEAST WATCHED JACK'S PLAYTHROUGH BY NOW! PLUS YOU READ THE TITLE! YOU KNEW I WAS GONNA TALK ABOUT UNDERTALE, SO IF THIS SPOILED THE GAME FOR YOU, THAT'S YOUR FAULT! NOT MINE!

Sorry about that. Commenters man. They never learn. Anyways, thank's so much for reading, and I hope you enjoyed. If you have any topics or ideas for me to look into, then feel free to leave them in the comments below and I'll see you guys in the next chapter. Keep reading!