Ønë

"Hey Laurence, what should we do for the next few hours?"
"I don't know man, should we..."
"Should I read you some poetry I wrote?"
"What? You write poetry? Sure, read some to me. "
"Some I wrote for Travis to give to girls for practice for Katelyn. But I uh, wrote something for you..."
"I'll listen, I'm a good listener. "
"Ahem,
Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
You are the best thing,
That's ever been mine. "
"What, aww! I'm the bestest friend you've ever had? Even after the Aphmau thing?" He smiled. He didn't even ever like Aphmau, he pretended to like her to hide his true feeling toward his real crush.
"I...kinda...ment something else?" I didn't even like Aphmau anymore. After I kissed her that one day in her backyard I was still in love. But when I found out she was dateing Aaron, I gave up on her. I had a crush on a different person from when Laurence did. . .something...with me. And I with him. He was more passionate than I thought, all due to Kawaii~Chan messing me up before the Romeo-Juliet-Kiss-Scene-Thing. We, kissed. Does he like me like I him?
"Uh...do-you...likemelike,likelike?" Stupid,stupid,stupid! Of course he's straight and still likes Aphmau, was it bad, that I hoped?
"Yes. "
*jaws dropped * *door creaks*
"The closet! Hurry!"
"Wha? Wh-why Laurence?"
"Just-get in here!"
"Okay. "