Fīftëën

After this chapter I'm going to take a smol break from publishing so I can prewrite. Then after a possibly 1000 word chapter for the finalé. Now, onto the chapter.

Trigger warning. May contain cutting and depressed thoughts.

Laurence

Garroth had finally woken up the next day...at 2am. But I was there all night. Wait for him to wake so I could ask him for forgiveness. Clay- er Kyle(??)is the worst! After I stopped liking Aph in high school, I got a minor crush of Garroth. I got depressed because being Gay wasn't the best thing to be...I met a hooker online, but he raped me. I hated him day his name was Clay before he led me to his basement torture chamber. It was terrible.

"Garroth? Are you okay? How are you buddy?"
"Wh-who are you?" My heart sank. "Who a-am I?" That's it.
"Nurse! H-he's awake!" Once she came in, I left and ran home.

Garroth

I woke up and saw a guy with brown hair and baby blue eyes. I blinked the sleep out of my eyes and he said, "Garroth? Are you okay? How are you buddy?"
I guess my name is Garroth probably. But, I don't remember much...
So, I replied, "wh-who are you?" He face looked really sad when I said that, "who a-am I?"
Then I saw tears form in his eyes. "Nurse! H-he's awake!" Then, the blue eyed boy ran away. When the Nurse came in I asked some questions and she had some too.
"Garroth, it seems to me you are suffering from memory loss due to your faint into a comatose state. Amnesia is nothing to joke about. And it's perfectly fine to, normal even. There might be a small trigger on your life that can give you some of your memories back, but you probably won't get them all back. I'm sorry. If you have any questions come to me if they are or medical relation. If you have questions about you and your life, here's your phone. You have some amazing friends. Good bye Garroth. " she put the phone on my bedside table at left.

This is not good! How am I too get my memory back! I want it all, all my memories! Or, at least one memory of each year I've lived. Except for the youthful baby years long forgotten. I still have common sense, so that's good at the least! I could have been a black slate, like a baby child again. At least I have common sense to know how to talk and text and eat and get clothed. That's the best, it would've been miserable to have to relearn the basics all over again! This is the least I could've asked for. All the memories I can suffice are the ones in that dream...I don't even know what made me dream it!

Laurence

I had promised myself not to do this again. I had a good streak of clean arms. Oh well, depression is the worst.
One cut
Two cut
Three cut
Four
Why I start, I can't adore
Five cut
Six cut
Seven eight nine
Here we go again oh so swell.

*faints of blood loss*(So so sooooooo sorry!)

(So so sooooooo sorry!)

Garroth

I was in a group chat with my friends so I clicked that and typed in: Hey there friends! I have woken up. I have Amnesia though, may I uh met with you all so I can learn a bit of my past. But please, do not overwhelm me. I've been through enough trans already!
Aph:go to your house. In contacts it'll prob say your house under the names Travis and Dante.
Gar: Thanks Aph. What's your full name, I have assumed Aph is a nickname.
Aph: it's Aphmau. KC is Kawaii~Chan, Kate is Katelyn, Travis and Dante are Trav and Dan, Aa is Aaron (my bf) and little brother is Zane (my BFF)
Gar: thank you very much Aph. I'll come over soon. Is Laurence in this chat?
Aph: no, why? He moved away a few months ago. We haven't heard from him since. Was he in the room when you woke up?
Gar: yeah. Why did he move away?
Aph: as you said, too much trama. I can't tell you. He'll have to tell you eventually.

That's all for now folks!

:3

Baii~*