Sëvëntëën

Garroth

When I reached my door step I was nervous. But I don't know why...
I rang the doorbell and was greeted by my mum, Zianna Ro'Meave. I saw her smile and relaxed.
"Gar gar! What a pleasure, I made tea and cookies! Let go to the porch gar gar!"
"Mm, okay mum!"

After some tea and cookies with a Go Fishey twist, I decided it was time to tell her. "Mum...I-I have Anmesia. I don't exactly know how I got it but um-"
"Pictures! Of course gar gar! Oh, I just knew the memory books would be useful someday! Here, let me get them for you! I have some pictures in the entrance shelves if you want to check those out. "
"Okay, thanks mum. "
When she got back she told me, "if you would like to take any to your house, feel free. They have been collecting dust since you boys moved out!"
As he looks through the pictures, most jogged his mind of small childhood memories. It wasn't enough, really. So he went to the hall entrance. Then, I picture box thing caught his eye. It was like a box, but also a frame. One side was a storage unit, the other, you could guess. It held a picture of Garroth, Vlad, and Zane in caps and gowns. It's obviously us in our different college grad attire. In the corner, it is signed in very very fancy cursive, I can't tell who's name it is supposed to be. But all I know, is it's a role model of mine. It says, "Dear Garroth, In happy to be your rolemodel! -€çłįpßė Ræįñ
Huh. Wonder who it is.

Anywho, I open the compartment in the back, guess what I find?

You guessed it. Memories.

Dog Cena

One of my owners (the yellow hair one) way out, he nudged the füd bag just right so it fell on the floor and it was open, since he was about to feed me, but had to go. So, I helped myself. Then I went to sleep. Then I saw weird symbols on the stove. It said something like 4:00 so I thought food time! Because, my owners (blonde and dark gray(because of colors dogs see stupid :p )) always ate at this "time"
Then I also ate at tea time. Which is considered to be all the time. But, what ever! The stove said 5:00.

Now it was 6:00, my owners sometimes ate at this time too! So I eat!

8:00, when owners go to sleep, I get a little bit of a treat! So I eat.

10:00 I iz hungry

11:00 there is still füd.

12:00. It is now a "midnight". Sometimes my owners get up to have a "midnight snack", so I do an eat!

2:00 I feel funny. I just ate another snack. I haven't moved around as mush as usually, since blue and white hair are gone somewhere and gray hasn't been back for months and Garroth is still gone.

2:30 I feel really funny.

3:00 I feel like poisoned. Isn't that a bad?

3:30 I-I can't eat it even move. I don't know what is going on.

3:40 I close my eyes. Blinking slowly. I have scooted to the füd. Just. One. More. Snack!

3:50 I feel the worst I have since the store/ shelter. I never liked being around girl dogs. I liked guy dogses more. I really likeded this one golden dalmation...his name was Fred. My name is Jo. I usually go by Joel though. But owners call me "John" or "Jhon Cena" or sometimes even "Dog Cena" it's funny because there is a guy on the picture box called that, John Cena.
4:00 I can't see anything but the back of my eyelids for a few minutes...
I...I feel dead inside.
(Wake me up inside. )
4:01 now, am dead outside.

Question of the chapter:
If Garroth gets all his memory back, should Garroth forgive Laurence when he finds out all of the things... or not?

I want to start this up. Question of the chapter. Please respond! I love having little chats in the comments! Even when this book is over, I bet I'll still love talking to all of you!

Thanks and before I go...

I actually am really really sorry for killing Dog Cena. But I kinda had no other choice. I'm soooo sorry!

Well, on that "happy note"

Baii~*