Tën

About a few weeks later:

After everyone has come home, there is still a month left of summer. Laurence still isn't home. . .

Garroth

Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep. Click.
After I turned off the alarm clock. He heard a sound from downstairs: CRASH! Bang! Sigh...
I went down to see what all the ruckus was.
Dante and Travis were making out?
D: I-its not what it looks like!
T: what do you mean! You caught us! Garroth, it is totally what it looks like!
G: guys...what the he'll is going on? I though you two were dating Nicole, a-and Katelyn!
T: Katelyn was getting abusive on me...and Dante cheered me up. The next night, the day we got home...Nicole broke up with Dante...
D: then Travis helped me, I looked into his eyes...
T: and he kissed me!
D: and, apparently Nicole and Katelyn are dating now too, I guess?
G: this is a lot to take in. Especially after....Lauren-
D: hey now! Don't cry,
T: hey now, you're an all star, you can do this, get, laid!
D&G: ...
T: I...mean...
all: HEY NOW 👏 YOURE AN ALLSTAR 👏 GET YOURE GAME ON 👏 YEA YEAH!
<(if you watch @.Aviator_Gaming, you'll know what I mean ;) )>

After that they laughed and cried and watched Nexflix until both Dante and Tracie fell asleep. Then, Garroth crept into his room and plopped onto the bed and grabbed his phone. He was getting depressed because of Laurence.
Maybe...maybe I should do online dating again?
So, he re-uploaded Yuler a dating app he had gotten long ago. His old account was still active, and it looks like two people was interested in him. So he clicked to see the profile.

Name: Clay (Kyle) Jordan MadisonAge: 18Gender: MaleSexuality: GayLive: Rose Park Ave

Age: 18
Gender: Male
Sexuality: Gay
Live: Rose Park Ave

And

Robin Olivier MillsAge: 19Gender: m/f gender fluid Sexuality: PanLive: Rose Park Ave

Robin Olivier Mills
Age: 19
Gender: m/f gender fluid
Sexuality: Pan
Live: Rose Park Ave

Garroth clicked the follow button and got a message from Kyle almost instantly.

K: so I see you finally got to my request hmm? Your name seems familiar Garroth. And you live on MyStreet! Coolio!
G: Your name seems familiar too!
K: would you like to go on a date?
G: yes please! I need to keep my mind concentrated on anything else than my bf just leaving me!
K: how's this Tuesday? The tester?
G: sure! Is 6:30 ok?
K: yep! Cya then!
G: you too! :D

Why does his name seem so familiar? Oh well! What should I wear? It's Saturday, I have 3 days to figure out what to wear and...I should go to sleep.

He falls asleep blissfully.

Guess where I got the names and stuff in the comments please! I love having little conversations with my ever loving fans! <3
Happy Turkey Day!