Sīxtëën

Garroth

When I got to my house, I saw the "gang" there. Dante, Travis, Zane, Aaron, KC, Katelyn, and Aphmau.
"Hey, guys, Garroth's back!" There were excited cheers after Aph said that, then she added, "h-he has Amnesia though...he only knows common sense. And I told him our names, now to put names to faces!"

-//time skip to after intros brought to you by Olive Garden Breadstick Army!\\-

I was overwhelmed by my friends! Well, Zane is my brother, but yeah, SEVEN FRIENDS! THAT I COULDN'T REMEMBER! Apparently we all went to High School together. And have been friends since. But Aph, I met when she was four. Our moms are close. Speaking of which, I should call my parents to tell them I have gotten Amnesia. Maybe...maybe seeing some pictures will be a trigger? Aph is really pretty...wait what? Wh-what am I thinking? She has a boyfriend! She is really cute with a lilac tank top though...STOP IT Garroth! She's dating Aaron! What's going on..?

The others had left except for Aph.
"Aph, tell me about High School!"
"Well, me and you h-had crushes on each other and Y-you were my first kiss! B-but then-"
I cut her off with a kiss. On the cheek! Sh-she has a boyfriend! But still...memories of High School flooded me. Starting with the Aph kiss. Gene... eh, they said he changed and is nicer now. I went to prom with Katelyn? Why?
Oh. I see what happened after I kissed Aph. Th-the first time I mean!
"That was a trigger...Aph! I remember!"
"Garroth! That's great! Do you remember when Laur-"
"No no no, I don't. Only High School memories. And a bit of College and yeah. "
"Oh. Well hey, it's something!"
"Yeah." They sat in silence for a moment. "I'm headed to my parter S house in the morning. I'm going to go through pictures to try to remember stuff. I dunno. "
"Ok goodnight Garroth!"
"Goodnight Aph. Oh, and don't tell Aaron I kissed you. He's freak. Probably get all wolfey on me haha! Take the joke Aph!"
"Hahaha! Good one Gar! Ok, night!"
"Night!"

He went to his bedroom. Dante and Travis were already asleep, hence the Aph scene. Then I snuggled into the layers of warmth. It was getting toward the end of winter, (February okay? Okay.) but the bed was as warm as an early summer day.

In the warmth and safety of his bed he realized why Laurence's baby blue eyes meant so much, but weren't quite that much a trigger. Garroth had seen him in months right? Laur had run away. But why?

Once upon a time...
Garroth kissed Aph. But he didn't feel anything. He felt a small flame, flint and steel sparks flying. Or maybe a "candle on the darkness". But it wasn't enough.
The next day in school, at lunch he looked deep into Laurence's baby blue eyes. He didn't feel sparks, he felt a sunrise. "There is a difference between a candle in the darkness and a sunrise. " (Credit: page 43 of Queen Song:Cruel Crown)
Garroth loved Laurence.

And somehow, some way, like destiny or fate (or perhaps a horse!(Disney inside joke)) Garroth knew:
Laurence loved him back.

A/N

Wow. Just, wow. That's a lot for you to take in. I love being a writer :3

Baii~*