Thrëë

The door opened and they stepped out. Smiling ear to ear.
"There you guys are! Wait, why were you in the closet together?"Asked Dante
"We thought you guys were burglars, so we hid. " replied Garroth.
"Hmm, seems legit. " said Travis.
"I thought you guys were going to be two hours?!"
"Nicole...is now officially my girlfriend. We had a picnic. I only took an hour. Travis, tell them. " Dante smiled as Travis replied, "erm, Katelyn is now my girlfriends to. " his cheeks turn red as he said 'Girlfriend'.
"Tha-that's great bro!" I patted him on the shoulder.
"Finally!" Screamed Kawaii~Chan and Aphmau~Senpai in the background.
"Did I tell you guys we'll be out of town the rest of the summer?"
"No you didn't!"
"Well, I just did!"
"Ooh! And me, Dante, Aaron, Katelyn, and Kawaii~chan are  going to Love~Love Paradise resort for the summer. You guys can come if you want. Tickets are almost sold out though ..." Said Travis.

Dante's phone beeped * TICKETS FOR LOVE-LOVE PARADISE SOLD OUT *
"Aww man, you guys can't come! Oh well, Lucinda, Cadenza, Nicole, Zane, and Aphmau are staying behind too. And maybe Kawaii~Chan. So you won't be alone!" Dante told them.
"It'll be fine," said Garroth, " we'll manage, hey, someone child stay beside at the homes, so no one is robbed while you guys are away. This'll be great! And, Aphmau has a pool in her backyard. We'll be FINE!"
"Hey, we'll be great," I smiled, " you guys just enjoy vacation! Summer is all about swimming and stuff, so ENJOY it!"
"Ditto" smiled Garroth. He winked at me, I winked back. We have the house to ourselves! For the entire summer! We can go on dates and no one will judge us for going out without the whole gang!