CHAPTER ONE *

I was sitting on the couch with a drink and remote in hands, watching my all time FAVOURITE TV show.
Its about a High functioning Sociopath and his best friend who is a Doctor named John Watson.
He helps solve the mysteries, the show is called Sherlock Holmes.

(If you didn't get the drift yet)

I heard the *DING* of the cooking timer.
My mum was in the kitchen preparing the food the for tomorrows party which by the is MY 16TH BIRTHDAY PARTY! All my friends will be there, let's see there's Chee Sittrue
(Its a name I made up and pronounced She Sit-true),
Argand Grune
(are-gand groon)
Oh and Leenia Maine
(Lee - nia main).
And I can't forget about *huuh* John Smith.

I daydream about him and I get so lost in the thought of me and him....But that would never happen I've had a crush on him since prep and we've been I all the same class every year since we started primary school back in 2010.
Snapping back to the reality from the sound of my mum yelling at Rafe my little brother
"Rafe! Don't eat the cake mix, that's for tomorrow." It is Chocolate Banana the absolute best flavour there is.
Then he ran down the hall into his room with his girlfriend who he says that she is not, she's a friend that just so happens to be a girl.
Anyways I went back to watching Sherlock and when it finished I went to the kitchen, washed out my cup and threw the scraps left from the a sandwich and banana I had.
Kinda slouching back to the Lounge room, I flopped on the couch in boredom and skipped throughout the selection of channels nothing seemed to interest me.
So I grabbed my magnifying glass and headed down stairs to the shed.

HEY THANKS FOR READING THIS IF YOU ARE THAT IS I REALLY LIKE DOCTOR WHO ITS MY FAVOURITE TV SHOW AND I LIKE SHERLOCK HOLMES AS WELL AND HAD TO PUT THAT YOU THAT IN THERE HOPE YOU LIKED IT IT IS MY FIRST FAN FICTION AFTER ALL SO HOPEFULLY I CAN UPDATED THE NEXT CHAPTER SOON BUT AS MOST PEOPLE SAY I AM STILL IN SCHOOL SO IT MIGHT TAKE ABIT TO UPDATED THANKS ILL SEE YA SOON.
BW9