CHAPTER THIRTY*

John's POV

It has been a whole day and we still haven't found them.
"SOME THINGS REALLY BAD COULD HAVE HAPPENED TO HER DOCTOR WHAT IF THEY HAVE ALREADY KILLEE THEM THEN WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR GONNA HAVE TO TELL HER PARENTS THEN HUH HUH!! DOCTOR PLEASE ANSWER ME!"
I screamed at him sitting in the corner
"John please we are trying our best!" Dr Wat son tries to calm me down it kinda worked.
It was the end of the day so all slept in the middle of the night  then I got up and headed for the door, poking my head out I there were still a few people out and heard the singing of drunk men from the pub.
I walked out, I only got a few meters before being stopped by a hand grabbing my arm and I turned around to see Sherlock and The Doctor.
"We're coming to help." They smiled well mostly The Doctor but they all walked down the streets together looking for possible clues we walked down the same street they came and to where the girls were taken and in the snow I found a cloth and a necklace.
"Guys look what I found!" I showed them to Sherlock and The Doctor and The Doctor ruffled my hair
"Good job John!" He exclaimed
"How are we supposed to find who it belongs to?"
"We could go around and ask if some one knows who it belongs to?" I suggest
"Yes we can do that tomorrow morning, now come on." And with that we went back to 221B Baker Street Flat.

So just as planned we head out to ask everyone
"Excuse me, you wouldn't happen to know who this necklace belongs too?" I asked some people after a knock on the door some would be The Doctor and two or three times Sherlock.

We nearly have up when we came along a little house on the end The Doctor knocked  no one answered at first and it was we where walking away the door open.
"Hello?" The young boy asked
"Yes hello my name is John Smith
This The Doctor and Sherlock Holmes we just wanted to ask you a question?" The boy looked as if he was going to scream, but replied
"That belongs to one of Daddy's friends!"
"He comes back home in a few days, so please do come back then and I'll tell my Husband you came around." A lady told us beside him I nod and we left.
"Well thank gosh, we have someone who can help."

Amy's POV

I woke up in a room tired to a chair with a headache, facing a wall and heard some voices on the other side of the room.
"Hello? Is someone there?" I tried to call out but it only ended up sounding like muffled yells.
Looking around behind me as much as I could I saw Rose tied  asleep on a bed with a different shirt on.

I tried as much as I could to turn around and get to her, but I fell over our of the chair with only my feet stuck to it.
I sighed and waited till some one came into the room again.
They lifted me back up and now facing Rose.

HEY GUYS HERES ANOTHER CHAPTER HOPE YOU ENJOYED SORRY ITS SO SHORT BUT THANKS FOR READING AND BYE

BSW9