CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR*

--John's POV--

"I'm going to check on Rose." Amy called out to us from the hall of the TARDIS.

<em>It's been 1 week, I thought she'd want to hang out after we got out of there.</em>

I sat huddled up on the floor of the console room and sorta hiding myself away my face in my legs and slightly I felt small tears run down my face.

"John are you ok there?" The Doctor asks above me, he kneels down and sat facing me I lift my head. "What's wrong?" He smiled and pat my head.

"What ever else could be wrong for me. I got my Best Friend back after almost 2 weeks and now she's hiding away in her room and Amy is the only one who sees her." I say shakily.
"Hey, she might need the time to feel like herself again. We don't know what happened to her while we weren't around." He was right, I know that. But.

"That's what I'm most afraid of. I didn't even get a chance to tell her yet Doc." I whispered to myself, "Oh I quiet like that you should call me Doc more often." he whispers to mostly himself,  as he stands up and started fiddling with the console again. The Doctor sighs,
"Why don't you and I go somewhere, got a suggestion?" He glanced back down at me. 
"Yeah, okay uh, how about..."

--Amy's POV--

"Hey Rose." I knocked on the door
"Come in." I heard her fainted whispers. And I walked in.
"Lock it please?" she asked from the far corner of the room, it was so dark with no lights on.
I walked over to her and sat in front of her. "Want to talk?"
She didn't answer for a few minutes.

"I w... ..... .. ..."
She whispered the tears growing more frequent collecting in her, long sleeve shirt.
I didn't even hear what she said. "I didn't catch that."
"I was Raped by Kei before you woke up that's why I was tied to the bed like that."
"What?!" She continued to cry and I just hugged her.

SORRY FOR BRINGING BACK HORRID MEMORIES AND ITS A SHORT CHAPTER,  PROMISE TO MAKE THE NEXT LONGER
ENJOYED IT?
I HOPE THANKS FOR READING
BSW9