CHAPTER THIRTY-NINE*

Part 2 of the night

Dream seeing new people not yet mentioned.

Intro Jayden and Jane Smith John Smith parents to the police
Caught sneaking into school after hours.

Rose caught as well they talk about it
"Now that, thats out of the way. There's someone who is here to meet you Rose Birday." Mum interrupted, we all walked through the front door came  inside with us, Rafe... I don't know where he was, probably with Saleen Dragnaway.

As we all walked into the lounge room there was a couple, both around the age of 29.
They sat nervously.
The boy looking at his hands the girl was pregnant and holding the boys hand.
"Artheran Jon it will be fine- Ah Hello Mrs Trexen." The girl states, Both looking up at us all as we sat on chairs and mum walks towards the front door with her keys and handbag.
"I'm going to pick up Rafe and take him to that meeting." She tells us closing the door.
Then unconsciously they stared into the middle of the room at the coffee​ table with a mug of  cold coffee on it.
The silence grew into a awkward moment as dad then clears his throat and spoke,
"Well Rose this is... " Dad started, gesturing to the couple on the couch,
"Artheran Jon Bound, Uh And this Brooklyn Bound, my wife."
The couple smiled.
I nod slowly slightly confused as to why they where here for me.
Before marriage I was Artheran Jon Birday, I'm your real older brother Rose Lay Birday."

How did you two meet Sam and Ethan.
Well...
It was the year 2003 in summer, I loved summer because every school holidays I got to go to my Grandmothers house.

AND THAT'S THAT

THE END

THANK YOU ALL FOR READING I REALLY APPRECIATE IT!
Grá agat go léir slán
RB