CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE*

--John's POV--

"We're here John." The Doctor says to me from across the room at the door, I ran over to him as he opened the doors.

I see all around me the old streets with the house I lived in, it's not as different as it is now but.
In the street we walked down to the park, where I used to play at. In the present it's just car park, for a shopping center. I felt the water building up.

"So why did you want to come here John?" The Doctor asked. I didn't speak I just looked at the park 3 little children playing on the monkey bars. The Doctor following my gaze and realized.
"Doesn't that look sorta like Rose over there?" He questions I just nod.
"That's because it is, when she was 4." I smiled I let my tears flow down my face.

"Who are those with her then?" He looks at me, I looked up at the floppy haired man.
"Sherlock Watern and me." I looked back at us, having the best time of our lives.
"Really?" I don't know why he was so shocked, but he seemed kinda happy.
"Yeah this was before her parents died, see that's them there." I pointed out.
We watched for a little, the two adult chatting away on a bench near by.

--Young Sherlock's POV--

I was walking home when I heard a person behind me fall and say "Ow, oh geez." And another say, "You alright?" I turned around and saw a 17 year old on the ground and about 35 year old looking at him giggling.

"Hello, are you okay sir?" I asked turning around to him, he looked a bit surprised to hear me speak, but smiled nodding and was helped by the other man, he looked like he was about to cry.
"Yes thank you." he cleared his throat.

"What's your name?" I question, lending out a hand for him to shake. He paused looking down at the ground before, looking at the other man and back to me. "I...I'm John Smith-"

"Huh. I have a friend with the same name and looks just like yo- Wait....You are him! J-John Smith one of my best friends!" I got excited and ran up, hugged him. He jolts a bit surprised but hugs me tight like he hasn't seen me in forever. "Y-yeah, I sure am Locky." he laughs, and then explains how he was able to be here.

"You time traveled here, wow!" I say fascinated by my friends words. "Yeah we."
"John?" I start. "Yes Locky?"

"Why did you come back to here?" His smile fades a bit, closing his eyes holding his breath.
"You, uh... I don't get to see you, when we're older, your not around, it's just me and Rose." Crouching down to come to my eye level. I thought for a minute, about what that could mean. Then thought comes.

"Do... Do I die?" I asked and his face looked like his heart just shattered, but didn't say anything.
But The Doctor nodded slightly. "Can I stop it, somehow?" I clutching on to the fabric of his shirt.

<em>I want to see my friends grow up too!</em>

"No I'm sorry Sherlock. It's time locked, if it doesn't happen then the universe suffers." He tries to explain, eyes watery as a tear spills over his cheek.
"When does it happen?....You know so I can prepare my final words, to my best friends."

"I don't if I should." the older boy looks over to the doctor, "It's okay John." who lays a hand on his shoulder, with a nod.

The older John took a deep breath in, before turning back to me. "5 years from now, Rose's 9th Birthday." He simply tells me, not trying to hide his crying.
"Ok then, John? Can you give this to Rose, I was going to give it to her on her 16th birthday but since, I won't be there to do that I want you to do it." I held out a gold heart shaped locket necklace to 17 year old John and he gently held it in his hands, it's the most important and most fragile thing in the universe to him.

"I will Sherlock." His voice a bit rasp because he had been in tears for the past 20 minutes, I reach up and wipe the saltly tears from his big cheeks, it was a little scratchy like Daddy's face, when his face hairs are growing back. He smiles leaning into my little hand. I stepped away, about to leave, John stopped me.

"Sherlock before we go. Rose's 9th Birthday party, before you leave us, make sure you say this to me." He paused all quite, but spoke again.

"John look after Rose for us okay, make her safe please." I felt light streams in my face as I slowly nodded and hugged him before watching him leave. I waved and went home.

SO HEY THEY YOU GO HOPE YOU ENJOYED BYE
BSW9