CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE*

So it's a special day today and so I updated and of those WHO don't know why it's a special day for the WHOVIANS, because IT'S DOCTOR WHO DAY &CLARA OSWALD'S BIRTHDAY!!YAY!!
And ARH BADWOLF!!🐺💕
I'm Sorry I just had to!!
And a warning there is Rape in this chapter so if you are under the age of 13+ look out for
***

Don't pass that point.

"So what are you parents name Rose?" Kei asked
"Well you see Kei I don't actually have proper parents.....they died when I was 5 years old, I was put in an orphanage and my Adopted Mum and Dad, Ethan and Sam Trexen." I say sadly remember what happened that day.
"I hope you don't mind me asking, but what happened to them?"

Rose's POV

"I hope you don't mind me asking, but what happened to them?"
"Ah Kei, my Real name is Rose Birday, today is my birthday and so I hope you know that your the first person to hear my story from me and
I don't want anyone else to know right." I said quietly with my head down
"I was 5 as I told you and we'll I was at my parents work in a 10 story building, I was mucking around and because my mum and dad's offices where made of glass windows, I had accidentally left a few toys lying about and my dad he had tripped over one and fell through the Windows and as my mum was just there she went grab him but missed landing on some of the still intact glass, windows it went through her stomach killing her and my. Dad fell to the bottom of the building and being skewered by a pole without a sign on it.
And well year that's how they died." I cried and Kei sat there quite for a minute then he reached to my face wiping the tears away lifting my chin up
our faces were so close now I could feel his hot breath so close to my lips.
'No! This type of moment was for John and I not Kei, I'm supposed to share my first kiss with John!'
"Rose did anyone ever tell you?
....you have beautiful deep Ocean blue eyes that sparkle Magnificently." Kei whispered to me sending shivers down my spine
"N-Not the I know of, No."

***

And with that he was leaning in kiss me and I panicked a bit and moved my head away exposing my neck.
His lips landed on my neck.
He noticed this and started kissing it and a Gasp of pleasure escaped my lips as he continues down to the front of my chest with a bite or two on the way.
Now he had slowly moving his hands up the back of my shirt and tried to unclip my bra.
Unfortunately he was successful with unclipping them and threw them off and into the corner of the room next he had grabbed some duct tape placed a few layers on my mouth so I couldn't scream out or anything, when he then grabbed a knife cutting off my shirt, now he could see my breasts, he grabbed and started to play with them as I tried to hold in the moans and panting.
Kei smirking at me while he continues to play, and licking from the side of my face over the tape, over the few hickeys on my neck and down the middle of my chest.

Kei had his hands on my waist, picking me up from the chair onto a small bed in the room and chained my arms and legs down so I couldn't move then moved Amy out of the room on a chair tape on her mouth and handcuffs.
When he came back I tried to move nothing worked, Kei took off his shirt and climbed on top of me playing with my chest again,
"Happy Birthday, Rosie." He suductively whispers in my ear and moving his hands to my waist line and pulling my pants down to my ankles moving down his head in between my legs holding them open wide and went straight in for it, licking the inside of my vagina it felt so good, I bucked my hips into his face asking him for more through the tape still over my mouth moaning and groaning to him, but I know it's wrong I'm under age to have sex and so is he.

Slowly Kei lifts his head, crawling up to face and took off the tape, I gasped then was left panting slightly.
"Do you want more?"
I nod, I couldn't think,
"Honey if you want it, I want to hear you beg for it!"
"Please Kei, please I want it more, please!!" I begged him and he smirks
"You go it. Let's go All the way."
After that Kei slid back down took off his pants and straight away without a warning trusted into me and let out a scream of pleasure.

And it continued till an hour later he put my clothes back on and gave me his shirt, pulled Amy back into the room.
I'm surprised she still hasn't woken up.
And then his dad had come back, Kei went over to talk with him as I was still chained the bed I fell a asleep.

SO URM YEAH THATS WAS THE SPECIAL CHAPTER FOR YA HOPE YOU ENJOYED, SO THANKS AGAIN AND ALWAYS FOR READING AND BYE GUYS

BSW9