Piece By Piece

Hope.

Something that everyone has but does not believe in, until one person comes a long and changes it. You made me feel hope again and it is something that I will never take for granted.

It had been so long since someone actually cared about me or made me feel like I was the only one in the world. You made me feel exhilarated and in awe by how much you care about me. It had never crossed mind that I would meet someone so caring and loving as you are.

You've made me believe in love and hope for someone to love me as much as I love them. You were the missing piece to my puzzle. That maybe the cheesiest line ever but it is the truth. You are the one that  I had been dreaming of and waited for.

I know that our love will never die because I have vowed to always be with you and even when I am not by your side my heart is with you. It will always be with you because that is where I know that I am home.

Even if we are miles away from each other I will always think of you, whether I am having a great time, I know that I will always have the best time when I have you by my side. That is where I am the most happiest because I am yours and you are mine.

I know that I will always have you be my supporter and my critic because you are the most humbling and real person that I know and love. You were the missing piece to the puzzle that had been in pieces.

You put every piece back together and I will forever be grateful because I love you forever and always.

I just wanted to say a few words to anyone who has suffered from the attacks in Florida. My heart is with the families and friends of the victims who have suffered from injuries. Also my thoughts and prayers go to the people who have lost a loved one. I'm hoping you are strong in these times of need and I hope you find love and light from the people around. Remember to stay strong and to be safe.